Unexpected

I quickly made up my mind and decided to leave the scene. I turned away and started to walk away when I felt a hand grab my arm. "M-maou?". He's touching me! what? huh?. "Chiho, I have something I need too telll you" he said.

Now.NOW. of all times. My mind is going everywhere from thought to thought. but what could he possibly want to tell me? "S-sure", I say reluctantly. My heart is beating faster than ever and he is still holding my hand!

'Chiho...about you...I", He goes on to say. By this point my eyes are now wide open. Could this be? Is he? No way.I kept staring at him to hear him say the rest. "I love you". My eyes swell up with tears and I smile happily..just before passing out. Of all times.  Damn it.

I slowly open my eyes and feel something cold on my forehead. I tilt my head to my right and see Maou sitting beside my chair, resting his head on my bed. Did I faint? achoo!. sneeze? am I sick? "mmmm", I har Maou say in his sleep. I probably shouldn't wake him up.

I lay in my bed and think about what happened before I passed out. Maou confessed..to me! I...I nver thought the day would come. He already knows about my feelings though. The idiot. took him long enough. but I'm very happy of course. I reach out my hand to pet his hair, 

Hehe. It's soft..for satan. "I love you too", I whisper as I rub his head. Drowsiness slowly takes over my eys and I fall back to sleep.  

"Chiho..I have to leave". "Take me with you!" "I;m sorry I can't". Why? I thought you said you loved me. so why? why?!

I wake up in a cold sweat. I could feel a tear running down my face. "Chi-Chiho? are you okay?". Mao's voice. Maou. I turn to him and hug him. "Maou",I say through my cracked my voice. "Chiho..". I feel two hands wrap around my back. "It's alright. I'm here."

I let his warmth and those words fill up my heart. I'm starting to feel better and I laugh a little. I pull away from Maou and lay up in my bed. "S-sorry about that", I say blushing as I stare at my blanket. "It's fine..what was that about anyway?",he says. 

"Just a bad dream I've been having lately, it's nothing", I try to say as cool as possible. "it doesn't seem like nothing", He says. "you were in it",  "I was? what? did I hurt you?", I shake my head at his notion. well, at least not physically. "Wait..it's not that same dream?.."

I look up as if to confirm his answer. I have told him about it before after all. "It's alright though I'm fi-" "No it isn't.", Maou says over my voice.I look at Maou confused. It;s not okay? "I mean. Chiho, I love you. and even if I do get enough power to go back to ente isle I won't. I've come to love the human world and one specfic human. So there's no way in hell I would leave. Whether were in the human world or not.".

I look at Maou in astonishment at what he just said. "Maou.." My eyes start to hurt, then tear up. "Thank You for saying that". "So, Please don't cry", He says as he places one of his handson my cheek. Maou..he's so sweet. One of many reasons why I've fallen so deep in love with him. 

Before I knew it our faces slowly started to come clos and closer to each other until our lips met. This was my first kiss yet embarassement was far far away. I just melted into his lips. Eventually we pulled away from each other. "So um chiho I haven't properly asked", He says with one hand behind his hand.

"Asked what?", I respond. "Chiho Sasaski Will yo-woahhh!". As soon as I heard the words coming out of Maou's mouth I jumped on him and hug him tightly. "Of course you idiot!"