B.I is a Little

B.I POV. 

Lately I have been trying not to go in little and its so hard If I tell my members I feel like they won't treat me as there leader anymore. I need to go into little space  to reslease all of my stressed I have been having lately. I can only go into little space there with no one seeing me go into a little. 

Authors POV.

B.I has been in the studio all day and all night getting no sleep and barley eating anything. The others were starting to get worried about him. So Bobby said " I'll go check up on him since we are very good friends. The others nodded in agreement. So bobby had left the dorm and stared walk to B.I studio. 

Bobby POV.  

Lately I have been worried about B.I has never left his studio I wonder what he is doing since he never leaves his studio. I guess I should buy him ice-cream and lunch I guessing he hadn't ate yet. 

B.I POV. 

Since I'm all by myself I should just go into little space for a while so I went to grab my little plushies and my little blanket and paci so I just went to my couch and just stared sucking on my pacifier and I stared to fall asleep I didn't think I was really that tired.  

Bobby POV. 

As I got to B.I studio it took a long time because I was look at jeans and hats and others things to I just go all the food and ice-cream and went to B.I studio. When I knocked on his door he didn't answer so I just knocked alot more I just thought he went back to the dorm. So I went to  back to the store to grab more food for the others.  I reached the dorm and asked the maknae If B.I had came back to the dorm and he just said "no why"  I said "oh nothing just asking".  I was starting to worried where b.I if he not at his studio. I shouldn't  worry he is probably eating right now I should just go to sleep. 

Authors Note: 

I know it' cringe even I cringe when I wrote this I know it bad. If you guys have any writing for me and Ideas for the story i'll  make sure to add some so please don't vote for me.  idk even know why I'm doing this when no one going to read this lol/

When I will upload

Monday: no 

Wensday: probably 

Thrusday: no 

Friday: yes i'll probably upload twice that day or more 

Saturday: yes 

Sunday: yes 

Yes I will upload probably more 

Words: 451