Double Drawn Remy Hair Weft

India is rich in resource for human hair, Tonsuring for religious belief in temples is an age-old practice followed with reverence especially in rural India. The age group is from 1 year to 60 years who do the tonsuring.

Major markets in Indian states are Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, and Uttar Pradesh & Gujarat. The best quality hair you get is from Tamil Nadu & Andhra Pradesh. So the city/state of the hair you buy matters a lot when you need a good quality hair. Chennai is a place you can get some the best double drawn remy hair weft in India.

The reasons for the best quality is due to cuticles are in one direction & mostly the hair is natural black or brown. The raw hair from these temples are sourced by the manufacturers comes with a high price tag depending upon the length textures.

Nowadays the people use the word virgin hair even for the hair if it is processed, but the genuine hair manufacturers do not process it they retain the natural look of the hair without damaging the cuticles.

If it is chemical free & Remy hair the life/shelf life of the hair is longer, clients are aware of some of the people selling non-rimy hair processed hair as Remy hair with a lower price. The same cannot be bleached/Dyed.

Raw hair during the manufacturing process should use good quality shampoo /conditioner to cleanse the hair.

Another wrong practice which is followed to keep price down is mixing the non-remy & shorter length hair, by seeing it by natural eye will not be able to trace the same.

If you are looking for cost-effective go for Virgin Remy temple hair if you calculate the cost visa via non Remy hair.