① Thorsdóttir's Furious

My one' when all is said and done'
You'll believe God is a woman

Peter Parker was lying in the dark, staring up into the starry night. Green grass touched his skin, making him feel a little itchy, but he didn't bother to move elsewhere for his spot was the best one with the best view.

He was far away from the campfire where his teachers and friends were sleeping in, so it was quite cold, he tucked his hand into the pocket of his jacket and breathed out a cold fog.

"Knew you'd be here." He heard Ned's voice and followed right up with his best friend's face that covered up the whole sky.

"Sorry I snuck out.... I can't sleep." The boy said.

Ned lies down next to Peter, and looked up to the stars together. "It's alright. I couldn't sleep, too. I saw you disappeared from the tent so I figured you'd be around here somewhere."

They let the silence speak, two boys in the middle of the woods, surrounded by the mountains, looking up at the constellations.

"This camp sucks isn't it?" Ned sighed.

"It's just a little too boring." Peter replied. "I mean, after what happened to Ben, I'm not really in a mood for being a scout."

Especially not when he was recently bitten by a radioactive spider that gave him superpower to climb walls and stuff. There's not a single wall to climb around here, except for trees, that's if he wants to be a monkey.

"I got your back dude. You can talk to me if you're down." Ned said.

"Thanks, dude..."

"And let's just ignore Flash, you know he picks up on us every time he has the chance, he's just acting like a bully so he doesn't get bullied."

"I'm used to him now, actually."

"He has an insanely punchable face, don't you think?-- Wait, was that a shooting star?" Ned pointed up into the sky.

"No, it was supposed to shoot tomorrow's night, that's why all of us are here in the mountains, to watch that, right?" Peter sat up.

"Dude that star was literally glowing, I'm being serious."

"Well unless the calculations are wrong--" Peter Parker couldn't finish his sentence as every single hair on his body stood on end all of the sudden.

"What were you saying?" Ned asked.

"Woah... dude. I just had the weirdest goosebumps ever."

"Ah! Ghost!?" Ned panicked.

"No... more like, something is coming..."

Peter Parker looked at the night sky, and suddenly there were glowing lights in many different shades like rainbows up there along with the sound of the thunderstorm and strong winds.

"What is going on!?" Ned asked but Peter gave him no reply, instead, he followed his sense straight into the forest with nothing but his thin jacket.