newt x reader ~ that was amazing

Requested by: barry_allen012

I'm legit the worst. I got the description from the one oneshot and got a character description from the other like why xD here is the right version and I promise the person I tagged that yours will be up later / tomorrow

Anyways, ignore my mistake and enjoy!

-

You were walking with Newt through London. You had been spending some time learning about creatures with him recently.

You had been having an awesome time. You became great friends. You looked at him. He was cute.

'Where are we going?' You asked.

'I've seen a creature around here which I've never seen before. Thought we catch it and protect it.'

You smiled. You enjoyed seeing Newt in action. You looked around trying to find the creature he was talking about. It didn't take long before Newt stopped you.

In the distance you saw a big creature. It had a fluffy black tail and a large gray body. His head had something from a dog or a wolf. (Idk it this exist I'm making it up lol)

You moved aside to let Newt do this. You sat down on the floor to watch him in awe. Newt smiled a little when he saw the excited look in your eyes. He stared at the creature and opened his case.

He grabbed something out of his pocket. It was a stick with some feathers on the top with a tiny bell in the centre. He used it before on the zouwu you captured. He took the bell out.

'See, Where the zouwu is just like a kitten. This creature is just like a dog. They like to play too.'

You smiled. He stepped forwards and placed the top of the object he was holding onto the floor. The creature looked at it. Newt moved it a little towards him, to challenge him.. He wasn't really interested.

Newt moved a little closer.

'Newt! Watch out!' You said.

'I know what I'm doing.'

You watched him. His actions scared you a bit. He was coming really close to that massive thing.

'Come on boy, not in the mood to play?'

He moved the across the ground, trying to get the creatures attention. Newt was getting frustrated. He investigated what it was. Why wasn't this working. The creature let out a loud roar and Newt quickly stepped all the way back.

'Are you okay?' You asked.

'It's not working.'

You got up.

'Like a dog, right?' You asked.

Newt looked at you.

'What are you doing?' He asked.

'Just going over to talk to him.'

'Y/N, Don't!, it's dangerous!'

He said while grabbing your arm. You looked at him.

'Trust me.' You said. 'Don't you trust me?'

Newt slowly let you go. You smiled at him and walked back towards the creature. He didn't really seem to really like it.

'No no. Don't you scream at me.' You said.

The creatures seemed a little confused by what you said.

'Who's a good boy?' You asked.

The creature started wagging his tail. You smiled. You got this. You could do this. Time to impress him.

'Now sit down.'

The creature immediately sat down.

'Who's a good boy.' You smiled while walking over to him. You reached out. You stroke his head and felt his large tongue ran past your arm.

Newt watched you. He couldn't believe you did it. You were absolutely fantastic. He just felt something he had never felt before.. well only once before.

'There you go. Good boy. Let's play fetch now!'

You looked at Newt and offered your hand to him. He walked towards you and handed you the object he was holding. The creature violently wagged his tail.

'Shouldn't we-'

'Go get it!'

You were both blasted aside while the creature sprinted after it until he jumped into the case. The case closed itself right away.

Newt got up and ran towards you.

'Are you okay?'

You looked at him. He grabbed your hand and helped you up. You looked at him and smiled. Newt grabbed your arm.

'You're bleeding.' He said.

You looked at it. Newt reached into his case and grabbed some paper towels to put on there. You smiled at him.

'That was amazing.'

'Thank you.' You smiled.

Newt threw the paper towels away.

'Are you okay? You fell pretty hard too.'

Newt nodded. You wiped some dirt of him. He smiled at you. His smile was the cutest.

'I'm glad you're okay. He could have killed you.' Newt said.

You looked at him and hugged him. Newt was a bit surprised by the sudden action but hugged you back.

'It's because you thought me.' You smiled. ' Thank you.'

Newt hugged you back.

'No problem. I love having you around.'