~ t e n ~

(Before you read this half of this was wrote by eetthhmmaa and I am her sister)

{TRIGGER WARNING HOSPITAL!!!}

EMMA POV

My car kept sliding... sliding. Atleast thats what doctors told me. I can't move and my body is stiff. I'm trying to move my head slightly, then to see Ethan sitting with his head down, his hands holding his head up. "E-" I tried to say only a small sound escaping. His head lifted up me seeing his tired eyes. He stood up and left the room before he could bare to look at me. Did I do something wrong?

Immediately I looked at the nurse, her coming in the room. "Hi Miss Chamberlain" she said smiling "I see you have woken up. How are you feeling" she said looking at the notes on her clipboard. I looked around the room and finally, "Fine, can I see him now that I've answered the question?" I said quietly. I looked at her, her silent not saying anything.

It took her a minute but she responded "See who, Darling?" My face drooped practically, "Who just left the room?!" I said angrily and rolling my eyes. "Oh, Oh! Mr. Dolan? He said he was your-" I cut her off, thinking. "Where 👏 Is 👏 My 👏 Baby 👏" Her face looked grim, "In ICU it's premature. Tooo premature 20 weeks early." She said trying to look happy. "Bring 'Mr. Dolan' here NOW" I said worried.

When the nurse opened the door I saw her shadow with another figure. As i guessed right...........it was Ethan. "E- Emma" I can explain. "Oh really..... GETTING ANOTHER GIRL PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 16! WHO THE H**L DOES THAT MEAN ETHAN?!?!? unbeleivable"

"Emma... I'm sorry" I was young, drunk, and stupid" "duh.... you idiot" I say to Ethan. "So what's her name, huh?" "Uh....." Ethan says. "What's the problem? My baby might die! Just fu**ing tell me"

ETHAN POV

I can't tell Emma that I got her bff Hannah Meloche, pregnant at Hannah's age of 15. "Emma, it was just a girl named Tiffany" I look to the side. "Ethan. I know when your lying and what the actual f! Why that name. You look off to the side when you lie.

"Emma, fine. It was your friend Hannah Meloche"

(Law and Order theme music plays)