Chapter 2

After the breakfast I wanted to go for a run, but just as I was about to walk out through the back door one of the house guards came in running through the door screaming that another pack was attacking. So I sprinted out through the door looking for my mom and dad, but when I couldn't  find them I just started attacking some wolves from the other pack. 

Just then I noticed that the attacking pack was the Bloodmoon pack, and I smelt the most wonderful scent at the same time that I heard my mother howl in sorrow. In that moment I knew that my father had been killed, so I ignored the scent and ran to where I had heard my mom howl.  But when I came closer the scent grew stronger and finally I spotted my mom sitting on the ground with my dad laying in her lap, and beside her a few meters away I saw a midnight black wolf. The alpha of the Bloodmoon pack. And sadly the scent came from him, and in the same moment I noticed that the scent came from him I also noticed the blood dripping down from his teeth showing jaw. MY MATE HAD JUST KILLED MY DAD!!

Right in that moment when I realized that my mate had killed my dad, my mate turned to me. But I couldn't care less about the sad glance he gave me when he realized what he had done, the only thing I could think about right now was the fact that my mate had killed my dad. My other half had killed the person who always stood up for me and the friend that I always could talk about everything with.

A few second later I fell to the ground, and shortly after that my mate came trotting towards me but the only thing I managed to do was let out a growl so loud and powerfull that even my pack had to take a step back because of the force. But my mate only stopped and that made me even more angry. 

After a few deep breaths that was supposed to calm me down but didn't work I stood up again and started walking towards my mate with supposedly such a scary look on my face that even my pack members stepped back because they knew that the last time I was this calm was after my brother stole my cookie jar and lets just say thart he ended up in the hospital for a week, so yeah. 

Suddenly my mate decided that it was a good idea to shift back to his human form while I was circeling around him. Imediately a pack warrior threw some clothes at him which I was thankful for because all the unmated girls started checking him out which I did NOT appreciate. And after that he immediately kneeled before me which made me very pleased. 

-What the fuck are you doing son? Kneeling down to a woman, what the fuck? she should me doing that to you not the other way around, an older man suddenly yelled that faintly radiated of alpha blood. I'm guessing he is the kneeeling man's father and former alpha. The current alpha didn't even move a centimeter from his kneeling position, but replied.

-I'm showing my mate the respect she deserves and the regret that I feel for killing her father.

After that it went completly quiet. No one dared to move. After a few minutes passed I started getting bored of him just kneeling before me quietly, so I sent him a glare and then trotted to where my dad laid lifelessly on the ground completly ignoring everyone else. Then I laid down and snuggled into my dads blood red fur, slowly falling alseep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. Please like, comment and share an I will see you in the next chapter hopefully!