Shush (Prinxiety)

A/N: I know that this one's really short. I'm running out of ideas... leave suggestions in the comments please!
——————————————————

"Roman. Shut up. You're going to give me a panic attack," Virgil grumbled, curling up in the corner of the living room.

"Can't hear you," Roman yelled back, his earbuds in. He was singing very loudly, and although he himself would never admit it, he was also singing very badly. Why he was listening/singing to "Car Radio" by Twenty One Pilots, Virgil would never know. But the song involved a bit of screaming at one point, and it was starting to get very frustrating.

Virgil sighed, flinching every now and then when Roman got way too loud, which, to be honest, was pretty often. After about thirty seconds, he was beginning to get ridiculously annoyed.

Upset, Virgil finally shot to his feet and physically tore the earbuds out of Roman's ears. He wouldn't shut up otherwise.

"What the heck, Virge?" Roman grumbled, crossing his arms.

"First of all, Princey, my head was about to explode. That was the worst singing I've ever heard come out of your mouth. Second of all, I thought I told you to shut up," Virgil huffed, clearly unhappy with the fanciful Side's obliviousness to the whole situation.

"How dare you! My singing was fabulous!" Roman pouted,  turning away.

"No, it wasn't," Virgil rolled his eyes. "And besides, why were you even listening to TØP? I thought you hated all the emo bands I listen to."

"Thomas has been listening to them more often. I figured that maybe I could learn the words," Roman replied defensively.

"And then belt them so that you could be heard on Mars?" The anxious Side raised an eyebrow. "Just..." he rubbed his temples, sighing to himself. "Please just... shush."

"Make me, then," Roman smirked and winked at Virgil. They weren't dating yet (officially) but they had kissed a couple times and both parties had to grudgingly admit that they'd enjoyed it. However, Virgil was still rather annoyed and simply covered Roman's mouth with his hand. The prince rolled his eyes and mumbled through Virgil's fingers, "If you don't move your hand, I will bite your finger."

"Do it, you won't," the emo nightmare taunted. Roman smirked against his friend's hand, raised both eyebrows, and very gently nibbled on Virgil's pinky finger.

"Won't I?" Roman muttered, and Virgil blushed horrifically. He was very glad that he always wore pale foundation.

"I... um... fine," Virgil grumbled, and tugged on Roman's sash, pulling him in for a real kiss.