At Northside High

"Great Job Veronica! You've just earned extra credit!" exclaims Mrs Crawford. Betty goes and high fives the raven haired girl.

"Now tonight's homework will be fairly easy but-." "I've already finished it Miss!" says Veronica innterupting her. "Oh well I can set you more if you want?" says Mrs Crawford

"If it's page 208-210, 1 hour of studying, Then I've already done it." says Veronica proud of her achievement.

"Well.. then I guess you're free for tonight." says the teacher. The bell then rings and the students start clearing out. "Wow Veronica you need to give me some studying tips." says Kevin as he walks beside her "It's not that hard.. you just need to focus." she says

"Can you do my homework for me tonight?" asks Cheryl Blossom. "Or we could FaceTime and do it together?" says Veronica. "Well if it'll get me an A then why not." says Cheryl.

"Ok well I'll see you guys after school." Veronica chuckles and walks off with Betty.

"So are you gonna join the Mathletes?" asks Betty. "I'm thinking about it." says Veronica "Well it would look great on your resume." says Betty.

The two girls walk into the student lounge and place they're books down. "Hey nerds." says Reggie. Veronica just rolls her eyes "Seriously Reggie how much of an assh-."

"Attention Students! Sorry for the short notice but Southside High School has been shut down. Due to this issue they will be joining our school. I want you all to make them feel welcomed they are coming in later this afternoon and classes may be rearranged. That is all." said Principal Weatherbee on the speakers.

"Are you kidding!?!" says Reggie "Relax Reggie they're not that bad." says Josie. "I don't want our school to be infested with gangs and drug dealers." he says.

"I'm actually quite excited." says Betty. "No one asked you dork." says Reggie. "Don't listen to him Betty." says Veronica.

~

At Southside High

"Toni I honestly don't care about this speaker you bought." says Jughead. "You're just jealous." says Toni. "Guys do we seriously need to talk about this?" says Archie Andrews with his feet up on the desk and a tooth pick in his mouth. "Mr Andrews!" shouts Mr Collins as he walks into the classroom

"Feet off the desk!" he says. "Whatever you say." says Archie and takes them down. "Listen here young man. I know you're dad founded the serpents and all that but when you're in my classroom you go by my rules." he says coming closer to Archie.

"You may be the king out there, But you've just stepped into my kingdom where you're just a common student like everybody else." he says. He then turns around and walks to the front of the classroom.

Archie rolls his eyes. He looks over to Toni and Jughead who are trying not to die of laughter.

The retarted bell then rings. The bell at school sounds like a dying rooster but no one can be bothered to fix it.

As everyone is exiting the classrooms and going their lockers a S.W.A.T team barges through the door shouting for everyone to get down. Some kids make a run for it but get caught. "What's going on?!" asks Archie. "They're doing a massive drug bust. Well it's not surprising." says Jughead

The school is filled with drugs and weapons and now they're finally caught.

~

After the bust all the remaining students (who weren't arrested) are out on the 'football field' which is just dirt. "Unfortunately after this incident are school has been shut down. No, This does not mean no more school. The principal of Northside high has offered us to join their school so please be good." he says.

There is whispering among the students. Some are booing. A girl with long brown hair in a high ponytail and a serpent jacket approaches Archie. "Well I guess this is the end babe." she says and drapes her arms around Archie's neck.

Archie takes a step away from her "First of all, Don't call me babe and secondly, What do you mean?" he says.

"Me and my family are moving to Ohio. I know it's such a short notice but we can stay in touch." she says and leans in to kiss Archie but he dodges her "Ok that's great. And plus we never dated so stop acting like you're my girlfriend." he says and takes his tooth pic out of his mouth and throws it on the ground.

"See you never." he says and walks off with Jughead, Toni, Sweet pea and Fangs.

He turns back around and sees Gina scoff. She then walks off with her minions Amy and Rosa. 

(her name is gina)

🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒🆒-9️⃣9️⃣

To be continued...