Chapter 6

Isabelle woke up in the morning to the smell of an English cooked breakfast wafting through the flat around 9:00.

She wasnt entirely hungry because she ate something at the club yesterday but the breakfast sis smell delicious.

She could hear someone walking up the creaky,wooden stairs to her room and so she panicked and placed her head back on the pillow,pretending she was asleep.

'Knock ... Knock'

"Isabelle? "

Oh its John but I don't want to talk to hin right now especially after how he acted last night .Hopefully if he sees I'm asleep then he will leave me alone.

"If you are getting dressed and you're are just ignoring me here's a heads up that I'm coming in now"

I could hear the door creak open behind me and so I scrunched my eyes together tighter.

"Isabelle? are you awake?"

I could hear him approach me from behind and sit next to me on the bed.

Shaking my shoulders trying to wake me up.After shaking me for a while I felt I had to open my eyes or he would know I wasn't sleeping.

"What?"

"Breakfast is ready"

"I'm not hungry"

"Yes you are come on you need some food in you"

"I don't"

"I'm a doctor and you haven't eaten properly for ages"

"I had a snack last night"

"A snack not enough now come on or will I have to drag you"

"Noooo" I groaned

"Yeeeees"

"I don't feel very well" I lied

"That's because you haven't eaten come on"

John got off my bed but toke my duvet with him.

"Up you get"

" Give me it back!"

"Nope come on breakfast is ready"

Knowing that I wouldn't get it back and because of how cold I was I went to my suitcase to choose my clothes for the day.

After I had changed and showered I journeyed downstairs to the living room to find the breakfast John made me.

He and sherlock were in their chairs watching the news on the tv whilst John was reading the newspaper.

"It's on the kitchen table"

"Oh.. ok thank you"

In the middle of picking at my breakfast John folded his newspaper and came to sit opposite me on thr kitchen table (which was holding an experiment yesterday but today held none)

"Isabelle,me and Sherlock are going on a case later on today would you be fine alone?"

"Yeah I'll be fine"

"Mycroft,Sherlocks older brother is the British government and has cctv cameras watching the flat so he will contact me if someone comes in or out"

"I am old enough to go out on my own"

"You're 14 and look what happened last time you went out"

"Yeah but..."

"Anyway someone is comming to drop a few things from your old house while Sherlock and I are out"

"Ok but what will happen to the house?"

"They will try and sell it but I don't think it will sell easily"

This did upset me. My house which is full of lots of childhood memories and my whole life so far is being sold to anybody.John could see it upset me because he instantly changed the subject"

"Come on lets go and watch tv"

We spent the rest of the day watching television whilst Sherlock typed on Johns laptop and complained about being bored until he received a phone call from Lestrade.

"Isabelle we are going now we will not be back until late so if there are any problems go to see the landlady Mrs Hudson downstairs"

"But what about my things being delivered? "

"They will be delivered around 8:00 so just answer the door to them"

"Have a nice time at your case I'll just sit here"

"You are too young to come"

"Bye" I have given up trying to persuade him to let me come with them.

"Bye phone's over there if you need it and don't stay up to late"

Being alone in the flat is so boring.All there is to do is watch tv and there are not many channels so I just sat there and watched this tv show called Doctor who.

It wasn't too bad (actually it was very good but if I was to tell Sherlock that he would just go through every reason why it is corrupting peoples minds with things that are so untrue)

A knock at the flats door brought me out of my thoughts.Collecting my things from the deliverer,thanking them and and taking my things up to our flat.

I rumaged through the box to find every birthday card I was given by my mum.She always wrote a long paragraph in each card about how much I ment to her because we only had each other and I ment the world to her.

She always blamed herself for me not having a dad and I hope she can see me now because she would be watching over me smiling.

Looking through the rest rest of the box I found the picture mum toke and framed only last week.She loved the picture of me and her and she kept it at her bedside.

The picture showed how close we were and I tried fighting my tears since I came here but after seeing this and knowing I was alone I locked myself in my bedroom and cried.

I could not stop crying.I felt as if my heart had been ripped out.I miss her so much.She is my life..... She was my life.

A/N

AAAH Hellooooo guys c:

Thank you sooo much for the reads so far aaaah it means so much c:

Im sorry I haven't updated for ages I am back at school from my holiday
:c

I am drafting the next chapter now!

Please vote and comment it and if you have any ideas for the book comment or message me I would definitely love to hear them!

I don't know what to do about the cover picture though as it is boring so If you have any idears or photos I can use I am so thankful

Seee you soooon!