Chapter 8: YOU FUCKING PRICK

I walked to English class with my friends irritated by how they think about me and him.

Ugh, i don't even wanna say his name, especially as just last night something went down between us. I mean he was completely wasted and i was only half drunk, why didn't i come to my senses? Let us pray that he didn't remember last night...

Then SiSi decides to nudge me out of my thoughts, ''look. . .'' she whispers.

She points to Brianna the bitch and Lisa the whore shoving a girl who looked around 16-17. Her gaze was so depressing it worried me, tears were glistening in her eyes as she looked at Brianna's mouth lip reading her hurtful comments. 

She reminded me of myself when i was 14 i used to be a big nerd and they used to bully me because of that. Selena gives me a pleading look to go and help her and James was getting red of anger. I decided to do what i wanted to do.

''Get your sorry ass to your class Brianna'' i said to her with venom and she gave me a hardened stare.

''oh fuck you Jones'' she said and her eyes whipped back to the girl,

''Your so worthless'' Lisa carried on.

''Yeah i would fuck me to Brianna and Lisa your a slut'' i said with a slight smirk playing up at my lips.

''How dare you!! I am not a slut! i just like skin revealing clothes!'' she screeched and scoffed while stomping away.

Brianna watched her minion go and then looked straight through me, then i decided to do something i never regretted for a second. I bitch slapped THE QueenBee and the girl who was cowering by the wall looked quite startled.

''You fucking prick!!'' she said and tried to come and hurt me but Michael came and held her back, grabbing her arms as her cheek swelled up. OOPS. Guess i slapped her too hard...EH, who fucking cares? I noticed that Kai was watching me from a distance scanning me from head to toe and staring at my every move. I slightly blushed, luckily no one notice. I soon snapped myself from my day dream and went to the girl.

''Hi, my name is Princess'' i signed to her in American Sign Language, yes i knew ASL and this was because my mom was mute ever since grandma died when she was just 14 years old.

''Hey, i'm Liliana thank you so much for that'' she replied back and Selena and James walked over to us.

''I didn't know you knew sign language?! Your full of surprises Cess!!'' James gawked and i laughed

''Yeah your like the super badass, i mean you fucking slapped Brianna, P-bomb'' she snickered at the nickname and i rolled my eyes.

''Who are these two goofballs?'' Liliana signed to me with her hands and i giggled,

''These two goofballs are my best friends, Selena and James'' i used my hands to tell her and she nodded and waved at them two.

''Did you just introduce us?'' Selena whispered,

''Yeah and by the way she called you both goofballs'' i grinned and James looked shocked.

''I'm not that much of a goofball though-'' and i snickered cutting him off and he playfully punched me in the arm.

All of a sudden, the bell rung and Selena and James gave me a surprised look'

''We're gonna be late for class!'' they yelled in usion and ran off, i shrugged it off not being bothered and signed a ''Bye'' to Liliana and walked to class. I walked so slow that i got there late whole my friends got there in a nick of time.

''Miss Jones!! What is your excuse this time?'' he shrieked and i laughed as i put my feet up on the desk

''None of your business baldy'' i smirked and he looked slightly flustered and touched the top of his head saddened.

''My name is Mr Pankhurst young lady!'' he yelled and he carried on with the lesson.

I was bored for half the lesson until i felt a tap on my shoulder, in curiosity i turned around. I saw this goth looking girl and she dully gave me a note.

''Give it to Alex and tell him its from a girl named Sarah who sits at the back of the class''

I snickered at the note, it was in pink paper and had hearts like everywhere...pffttt..i'm at the verge of bursting out laughing. I looked at the goth and she shrugged and pointed to a brunette at the back in the corner of the class, she smiled shyly at me.

I just couldn't help myself.

I stood up at my desk and everyone turned to look at me even the teacher who looked unamused.

''Dearest Alex,  I love you to the moon and back, your looks match my love for you and i hope we'll be together some day, Love Sarah (your future girlfriend)'' i said in a lovey dovey tone.

Everyone started laughing, even the teacher and Sarah just took her exercise book and covvered her face with it pretending to read from it. My gaze went to Selena because i knew she liked Alex, isaw here face which was fuming red with anger and i gave her a reassuring look and pointed to Alex who was laughing along with the rest of us.