14000 Years Ago...

"Mamo-Chan!" Said Usagi, who was 28(000) years old at that time. "Huh? What is it?" Said Mamorou, Who was eating with 14(000) year old Chibiusa.
"I'm pregnant! Ami-chan said there's a good chance that it might be a girl.". Chibiusa smiled while Mamorou was gazing at Usagi. "That's amazing!" Mamorou touched Usagi's stomach. "We should name her Taiyoko!" Said Usagi glancing.

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

While Usagi and the others were sleeping, she heard a strange noise. "Hm?" She started looking outside the window. She saw dark clouds surrounding the Silver Millennium. "Mamo-Chan! Wake up!". Mamorou got up and got dressed. "We need to leave! Get Chibiusa fast!!" Mamorou starred at her. "Why?" Mamorou asked, "Look outside!!". When he looked, he saw dark clouds and a black figure. He looked closer... "Long time no see!" Said the figure, which voice sounded VERY familiar... Mamorou ran to Chibiusa's room. "Q...Queen Beryl?!".

IN CHIBIUSA'S ROOM...

"Chibiusa! Wake up NOW!" Mamorou said whisper-yelling. She got up. "W...what is it dad?" Chibiusa said. "No time. You and your mother need to escape." He said to her. Suddenly a loud noise was heard. Usagi and Chibiusa ran as fast as they can outside. Suddenly, Queen Beryl's powers almost attack Usagi. Mamarou attacked Queen Beryl with his sharp roses, she dodged them all. Usagi's stomach suddenly felt weak. "A..AHh!" She screamed. Chibiusa brought her to Ami. "She's in labor. Lay her down and put a protection shield with your wand!" Ami told her. Chibiusa putted Usagi on the floor, got her wand, and yelled..
"MOON CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!"
(I could not find a transformation of her in her 14 year old form. Please imagine the transformation.)

A sheild surrounded Ami and Usagi

A sheild surrounded Ami and Usagi. "Wait! Chibiusa!" Ami said. But Chibiusa couldn't hear her due to the sheild being sound-proof. Chibiusa helped Mamarou with the battle. She got her wand, "Pink sugar heart attack!".

"AHHH!!" Usagi screamed. "Stay calm, Princess!" She said. 2 minutes later.. the baby was born. She was crying, so Ami could tell it had no conditions.

Chibiusa fell backwards and Mamarou grabbed her. Chibiusa realized the shield broke. Queen Beryl's dark energy ball suddenly quickly got near Usagi. "Ami.. run..!" Usagi screamed. "No!! What about your daughter?!" Ami told her. "Both of you escape.. Just leave me.. here.." Usagi said weakly. Ami ran with Taiyoko in her arms. She was still crying. They arrived in a dark room where Ami's family house was. She placed Taiyoko in a old basement and prayed that Sailor Moon would survive. Rei and Minako saw the battle and transformed as quickly as they could. They tried their best to attack Queen Beryl. Mamarou ran as fast as he could, rolled Usagi out of the way, got hit by the dark energy ball and..

"MAMO-CHAN!!"

Died. Sailor moon was saddened. She wanted all of this to stop.. She had no choice.

"Moon crystal wand.. please turn everything back into its original state.. erase everyone's memories.."

....