Misunderstanding

Her POV

We are at the door of my room, he always like to sleep here with me but it is not allowed, I have my roommate now, it is Jane, she is also my classmate, and fortunately, she is immune on Kim’s cuteness.

“Marian, let me sleep here, please, it’s almost a week since the last time I slept with you, look at my eye bags, please?” he said while pouting

“No,” I answered   shortly, I am tired and I need to study for our tests,

“Please” he continue persuading me

“Please Kim, just this once, can you stop being selfish, I am tired and I’m very sleepy and what’s worse? I need to study, I can’t have a failing grade” I almost shout at him, Jane look up from reading her book when I close the door loudly.

“Did you have lover’s quarrel?” she asked me.

“no, he wanted to sleep here, he knows that I am tired and I need to study for our Basic Electricity subject, I really don’t understand why we need it, I’m an agriculture student for Pete’s sake,” I whined

“It’s just basic, ohm’s law is just a basic subject, are you having difficulty on it?”

“No, I just don’t know when it will be series, when it will be parallel, and my chemistry test is also tomorrow, just my luck”.

“And now, you have Kim to think too, I’m betting, he is on the Bistro right now,” she told me with an unreadable spark on her eyes.

“He is old enough to know what his responsibilities are” I told her

“No, didn’t you know? Before you came, Kim doesn’t even glance at us, the first time he ask for my permission to sleep here?, it was the only time he smile at me that’s why he got away with my yes, I was too startled to answer.” She continually told me.

“You mean? He is not that childish then?”

“Yes, he doesn’t even talk to us “

“I must really be a bad influence then”

“no, you gave Kim back his life I would say, you don’t see how agitated he is when you were late, you didn’t sleep at the dorm so I don’t know what to say to him and when you came, he smiled so wide that I was scared that he would hurt his cheeks and then just casually say “hey teenager” to you then sleep”.

“ah, I didn’t have the chance to text him that I would be late cause my phone have no battery then, but I don’t think that he was agitated as you say cause when I saw him , he is busy talking to you,”

“yeah, he was asking me for the nth time were was you, suddenly he smiled so wide then I saw you enter , It was just like when you enter the room, he felt it cause he doesn’t face your direction but he knew that you came, that was when I say that he must really like you”