Get To Know Leigh

"It is good to see that so many of you are excited to witness the lesson entitled 'Get to know Leigh-Anne noona- or as most of you call her 'Leigh-Anne'."

"Uhh most of us call her Leigh-Anne because that's her name." Tay Tay wanted Jungkook to hurry with this introduction so he could see Leigh. She's hot.  He suddenly gasped. "Hey you should make this one more interesting by actually bringing her in here to talk about herself! Do you think you can do that Jungkook??" That would mean that he'd get to see her in real life.

Jungkook laughed at him. "Heaven's no. She would be totally uncomfortable if I brought her here for this." He smiled.

Alex laughed. "Let me guess why." He pointed a thumb at John and then Debbie. "Cause they're here?" He laughed again and this time Katherine joined him.

"Oh be quiet all of you." Leigh's mom waved him off.

"Are you excited to get to know your daughter Mrs. Pinnock?" Lana asked. She was ready for this one. "I mean, we all basically know Leigh-Anne already but we only know her from her perspective. Those of us who read her diary- guilty!" She shot her hand in the air with a grin.

"Such an invasion of personal space." Ryan shook his head.

"I know right? You shouldn't be proud of that." Sian commented.

"Can we start now?" Josh yawned. "What time is- oh wait." He rolled his eyes. The person who was supposed to be conducting this class was just standing and smiling. "Hey are you broken or what-"

"Silence!" Jungkook clapped his hands in irritation. He relaxed his face when all were calm.

"Great. Thank you for that. Now we should dive deep into this so that everyone here can see that Leigh-Anne is the best out of all of you fifteen hooligans." Mrs. Pinnock rubbed her hands together evilly.

"Hey they're not hooligans." Janice expressed sadly.

Debbie waved her off then snapped her fingers at Jungkook. "Hurry it up kid." She needed this for her ego's sake. Not that I'm insecure or anything .  . . 

"Aww and I miss Leigh. Let's get it going shall we?" John smiled with pink cheeks, thinking of his daughter. "An angel." He could hear Alex and Katherine laughing at him though. They're awful people you see. 

"I will go ahead and explain why Leigh-Anne noona would be uncomfortable if I brought her in here." Jungkook paced the front of the class.

"We get it. It's cause of her family. Now let's go." Tay Tay sounded impatient.

Jungkook shook his head. "Not just the ones presently here but also . . ." He smiled and the classroom door opened to everyone's surprise.

Who entered was even more shocking.

A young lady chewing gum came in. She blew a bubble and made it pop before chewing again, standing right at Jungkook's side. She raised her hand and waved with an evil smirk. "Hey."

Sian gasped right before she jumped in her own seat because of a sudden noise. All eyes went to Mrs. Pinnock who had just slammed her hands on the desk angrily.

"You! Sairah what are you doing here?!" Debbie was standing and pointing in fury.

Janice was trying to calm her down.

Sairah seemed very pleased by this reaction. She found her dad's face and smirked at him, making him shrink. She then got back to her mum. "I'm part if the family too aren't I? Kookie over here said it would be good for me to try to understand my sister and to see the mistakes I've made in the past in order to improve. I mean, everything that makes her up- well the bad side of her that is,- is our faults. Except for Sian. She's great." She made out Sian now. "Oh hey." She waved her hand happily.