Highland Towers

Welcome back to another part of Malaysian Folklore!

Anyways, today I decided to scavange around my old supernatural research books. That's where I found the topic of today's part.

Today, I'll introduce you to a pair of twin condos that were called ------ (cue the drumrolls) ------
Highland Towers!

The Highland Towers are located at Taman Hillview,Ulu Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.

The Highland Towers collapsed on 11th December 1993 due to a major landslide that occured because of continuos rainfall over the course of 2 weeks.

Ever since the incident of the Highland Towers collapse the area and the fallen towers itself has become a hang out for ghosts, drug addicts and alcoholics.

I don't have extensive information about this place but I do know that this place hasn't been wrecked down yet.

It's been there ever since 1993 till this day today. It's said that every construction workers that have come to wreck the place down wouldn't be able to either start or finish the job.

There has been a documentary about this place that was done by a group of Malay teenagers.

You should go and search it up on YouTube. It'll be there. Trust me. But the problem is that for those who don't understand Bahasa Malaysia would have to watch it with an English subtitle.

Anyways, if you know anything more about the Highland Towers you may share your information with me by commenting on this paragraph!

Advice

I highly advice you all to not go to the remains of Highland Towers and try to look for a challenge.

Either you will get lost in it and a ghost will impersonate you after hiding you in the forest like surroundings or you will get possessed.

It's dangerous to go to such places. If you really want to got don't bring 1 or 2 friends.

If you really really want to go then bring around over 15 friends. The more the better. Make sure are more boys than girls in the group of friends that your bring.

You can bring girls just... Don't bring a group of girls because the ghosts are attracted to girls the most. So bare in mind to bring more boys than girls.

If any of your friends goes into a daze and starts walking off. Call their name three times! Remember! Three times! If they don't answer than send some of the people in your group to get religious help while you guys go and follow the said friend.

Before following that friend remember to call your little rescue team and keep them on line. Keep updating them from time to time on where you are. Best to keep a walkie talkies with you because sometimes the ghosts will lead you to solace where there's no signal.

So walkie talkies, flashlights, candles, matches and video recording cameras. These are the important things you'll need.

You can use your phone to record as well if it has a negative mode. If it doesn't bring a video recording camera that has that mode. It's easier to spot ghosts using that camera in that certain mode.

That's all for now, my Little Horrors! See you guys in the next part!