Prologue

(i do not own any of these fandoms.i don't  own avengers,percy jackson,harry potter and ever after high.an old combination,i know but i know exactly how this will allconnect,you just have to keep reading to find out.Please forgive me if this a a very wrong and different ending from the movie but i did not watch infinity wars because i didn't want to watch basically all my favorite characters die.there will be a little bit of spoilers if you have not heard from the internet,friends and/or trailers if you are someone like me.)

Tony's P.O.V 

ashes flew by my face as i stared upward,clutching the deep wound on my stomach as it bleeds out,watching with painful anguish as thanos put in the final stone and absorbs the power. 

'he actually did it,the dam purple eggplant actually did it...' i watch as more ashes flew by my face ,being carried by the wind...just like peter...oh peter.

'oh rhodey....

happy.....

pepper......

harley.....

peter.....'

"I'm so-sorry"

'i have failed you...all of you....'

i am not sure if my face is wet from tears or from blood anymore. i get more tired,eyes get heavier as i think about what thanos said to me....

"i hope they remember you"...

my bitter chuckle turn it to a hacking cough sending a sharp spike of pain through my abdomen,a omen of what will soon come. 'there is not much to remember and if they do remember.....i want them to forget'

with those being the final thoughts of the hero,his eyes glaze over and his body lies there as the fire that use to shine as bright as the sun....flicker out like a tiny match...

mist as black as the darkest depths of space appears and form into a figure in a black cloak. it loomed over the fallen hero's body," this was not suppose to happen...this was all these blasted avengers fault!"said the cloaked figure,their voice (multiple different voices blending in) ringing out in the deserted area.

a figure in white appears next to the dark being dressed in white and gold,a motherly sticking to her as per usual."You know what we must do,to correct this mistake..." she said,not let her eyes leave the broken soldier's battered body as she addresses her sibling."i know they." answered pointedly as they walk to the other side of the body. they took the women's hands from across and the identical face stared back as they started the ritual. if you were there you would immediately go deaf after hearing the forbidden language leave their lips. the body disappeared ,along with the the ruins around them. they were know at in the void as they look down at the planet that seems that someone hit the pause button on them."it is done,i hope that he will find his true ending..."says the blond lady as she lifts up her white hood and disappeared,leaving her dark counterpart to her lonesome. after a while she finally left with a smile smile on her face as she lifts up her hood and disappeared leaving her words behind up in the air.

"good luck and farewell my dear merchant..."