Chapter 2: Messages

As soon as I get home I get a message from a new number. "Must be Violet or Minnie," I thought to myself.
______________
C=Clem
U=Unknown

U- Hey cutie😘
C- om, who tf are you?
U- you're secret admirer😍
C-o must be the wrong person
U-nope I got the right one
Blocks number
______________

V= Violet

V- hey Clem, it's Violet!
C- oh hey, what's up?
V- me and our friends are having a meetup this afternoon, and since you don't really know anyone in the town, we'd thought me would introduce you to them.
C- Oh okay, sounds fun
C-I'll go
V- coooolll
V- o also Aj wants to go home rn
C-mkay
V- cya
C- bye
end of conversation
____________

I turn off my phone and get my keys. I throw a pair of my burks on and open the garage.

"Lee, I'm going to pick Aj up!" I shout from downstairs.
"Okay sweet pea, cya later." He shouts back.
"Bye, love you."I slam the garage door and head to my car. Don't ya just love that morning smell? I open the car door and get into the drivers seat. I close the door and start the car, I connect my phone to the car. I turn on my playlist and start jamming out. I pull it of the driveway and head to Minnie's house, which isn't really that far away. I pull into their driveway and knock on the door. A girl looking a lot identical to Minnie answered the door.

"Oh, you must be here for Aj!" She says. She must be Minnie's sister or something. She never told me about another sibling.

"Oh yeah, I'm here to pick him up, in he ready yet?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself before, I'm Sophie. I'm Minnie's twin." She says.
"Nice to meet you Sophie, I'm Clementine." I said. Soon quickly enough I see Aj run down the stairs to hug me.

"Hi Clem!" He exclaims. He had his bag on already, doesn't seem like him to be prepared.

" SOPHIE, IS THAT CLEM?" The voice from upstairs shouted.

" YES MINNIE IT IS." Sophie shouts back.
"OH HI CLEM." Minnie shouts back.
"HI." I shout back. While Aj is putting his shoes on I tell Sophie a little about myself and exchanged numbers with her.

"Mkay, see you in a bit." She says while waving her hand.
"You to." I say back. Me and Aj get in the car and pull out of the driveway.
"So was it fun?" I ask
"Yeah, it was. We basically just played Minecraft there since we got board of fortnite."
"Cool." I answer, we finally get home and get out of the car. I open the garage and go straight to my room. I go straight to my bed and lay down. I check twitter again cause why not🤷🏽‍♀️.

        I scroll, nothing, I keep scrolling, nothing. This app disappoints me sometimes... I think to myself. I get a text from Sarah.
____________

C= Clem
S= Sarah

S- Ihdhavsvvshd!!
C- what is it?
S- HDHHFHFHRGHD YALL
C- WHAT IS IT!
S- I'm
S-moving
S- down there
C- wait here?!
S- yeah, I got accepted into a college down in Georgia
C- WAIT TF REALLY
S- yes really, packing now
C- FUCK YES MSKSKSKSK
S- mkay gotta blast
C- cya
___________

That ended quickly. I keep scrolling through twitter when I get another message, it's from Sophie.

____________

So- Sophie
C- Clem

So- hello!
C- hey, wyd
So- nothing. You?
C- just scrolling through twitter
So- cool, your still coming to the hangout right?
C- oh shit i forgot
So- it's not now😂
C- o I knew that
So- it's at chipotle, @ 1:30
C- mkay
So- oh I gotta go, cya later
C- bye
_____________

        I turn my phone off, and set it on my night stand. I come to a conclusion that I've been a lazy bitch this week and decide to go on the treadmill. I just pull my nike shoes on and go to the basement. I finally find the treadmill and start setting it up. What do I want to listen to today? I thought to myself. I'll listen to the usual I guess.

          You know what, fuck it, I'll watch vines. I pull up YouTube and watch vine compilations. About 15 minutes in I was feeling the BURN.(I'll stop..) I stop to get a drink of water, that's it for today I guess.
___________

Time skip 1:05
        I'm half asleep as I get a call from Sophie . I wonder what she wants I thought to myself.
        "Hello?" I ask
         " CLEMENTINE GET UP NOW" she yells through the phone. That's what wakes me up. I check the time and realize that it's almost 1:30.
        "OH SHIT I FORGOT!" I exclaim through the phone.
        "We're already at chipotle, hurry up. Violet, Minnie, James, and Aasim are already here." She explains. While she's explaining it to me, I was changing into grey nike sweatpants and put on my Birkenstocks. I throw on my hoodie and put my hair up in a bun. I grab my car keys and head downstairs.
       "Mkay, well cya later." She says.   
        "Okay, bye" I hang up the phone. Once I get downstairs I see my aunt Carley in the kitchen.
          "Hey Clem, where ya going?" She asks while eating a cookie.
          "Oh I'm going to hang out with some people I met the other day." I explain.
          "Wow, that's a shocker. You have friends?" She laughs. I punch her in the shoulder playfully as we laugh it off. "Okay Clem, well have fun." She waves.
         "Thanks, cya later." I say. She waves and I open the front door. I head over to my car and open the door. I start the car and sync my phone with the car.
         "Play my playlist." I yell at the car.
         "Playing your playlist." The car talks back. I start the car and head down to Chipotle. I keep my eyes focused on the road. I finally get to chipotle. I get out of my car and lock it, I open the doors to chipotle of go inside. I see Sophie and Minnie waving at me to go over. I didn't see them at first, but I eventually got there. When walking there I see multiple people.

         There's A dark skinned guy with dreads and a hoodie on caught my attention first, he's kinda cute I think to myself. Next to him was a Asian guy with dark brown hair. He had his head down and was on his phone. Then I see 2 red heads on the other side of the table, I don't think much of them. Near one of the red heads was a blonde guy with a bad hair cut. I can't lie, it looked really bad, it looked like someone cut his hair with nail clippers. Next to him was a guy in a beanie, and wearing a cat shirt. Then there's a very.. rich looking person at the end of the table. Then there's a brunette guy next to the rich person. When I get there they have a spot for me, I set my bag down and stared at everyone awkwardly. Oh and of course Violet, Minnie, and Sophie are there.

        "Hey." I managed to mumble. Everyone surprisingly said hi back.
        "Guys, this is Clementine. She recently moved here about a month ago." Minnie says.
         I look around everyone and finally say something. " I'm from more of the middle part of Georgia. We moved here because recently my uncle got a new job as a history teacher for one of the high schools." I explain. That's when someone said it.
        "Wait, your uncle? Where are your parents?" The guy with the bad hair cut asks me.
        "It's... nothing." I try changing the subject. They shrugged and continued listening to me. I tell them about my life, and they tell me about theirs. All of them introduce themselves to me. We had a lot of fun there, we didn't get food till about 15 minutes later though. We talk and talk, eventually an hours goes by.
        " Hey guys, I gotta go home. I gotta go home and watch my little sister." Ruby says
       " yeah, I think we should probably head out soon." Marlon agreed. All of us got up and said our goodbyes. Gabe winked at me for some reason, but I didn't think much of it.
       " Bye Clem!" Sophie and Minnie said in sync.
       " Cya." I wave back. They all one by one left, once I got to the door someone stopped me. It was Louis.
      "Hey, I know this may be weird, but... can I get your number?" He asked
__________

Oop sorry for the long wait my
Lazy ass wouldn't get up to update this. Anyway thanks for reading ksksks. I'll try uploading more frequently and be more active, mkay? Alright goooodbyyye sksksk.