1AM.

I'm in love with you.

I've never really been in love with someone like this before, and I like it. It's nice, especially knowing you're mine.

I'm not very good at things like this, but I'm gonna try, for you. Because, I love you. (-:

And it's totally 1AM right now so this is gonna suck, but you love me anyway, right? You better.

Anyway, I don't really know the exact date that we got together but I know it wasn't the longest time ago, and I know that you're pregnant which, y'know, kind of shows we rushed into things a little but I honestly don't care. In fact, I am so happy. I am going to love the child like I love you, which is a whole lot, man. You don't even know.

I feel like all me and Andy talk about is you, because I'm really bad at being romantic and a good boyfriend and stuff whereas Andy can just do that, and I know you deserve someone like that but I'm so bad at it.

And I know I'm not always here for you which sucks, but I try, which I guess sometimes isn't enough.

Just want you to know you're perfect and I could never ever replace you, to me you're more flawless than Jenna McDougall and Tay Jardine put together and they're both extremely flawless. But you're better than that because you're Lacy and you're my girlfriend and we're going to have a baby.

This isn't even very long but I feel like I've been writing for an age.

I'm sorry I'm not the best boyfriend, but I just wanna let you know that you're definitely the best girlfriend in the entire world. (Sorry to damage your ego, Juliet.)

All I want in life is for you to be happy, because you deserve that. I don't expect you to just be happy, I know it doesn't work like that. But I want to be the source of your smiles and your laughs and everything else that includes happiness because you sure as Hell are the reason for mine.

That was cheesy but true, eW.

And here's the part where I tell you to go and listen to Tonight Alive and We Are The In Crowd because I think you'll like them and more so because I like them and you like me, ha.

You shouldn't even be reading this next bit because you should be doing what I just told you to. But whatever, you're badass.

Anyway.

I wrote this at 1AM, so when you're feeling sad or whatever at 1AM, I want you to come back and read this and know that;

You

Are

Worth it

& I

Love

You

(:

<3

I love you (-:

-- troye.