Prologue

Sirius Black POV

Today is the day, today is my and Remus marriage! I am so excited! Only 10 minutes left until James and Lily are coming!

"SIRIUS!" Remus voice brought me back to reality. "Stop jumping around and get ready! You aren't wearing your tie yet!"
"Oops...I guess I'm too excited, sorry Remy..."
At that moment green flames appeared in the fireplace and James stepped out, followed by Lily. They immediately broke out laughing at my sheepish face. But then Lily tensed up.

"Lily, are you ok?" I asked worried.

"James, the borders! They were broken! THE KIDS!"

Immediately we all rushed into the fireplace to check on the boys.

Voldemort POV

I was watching from the shadows how the man and his wife flooed away and the secret keeper opened the door right after that. I quickly broke through the borders and ran up to the little room where the kids slept. They looked so peaceful, but I wasn't here to watch them. They were almost identical, one had straight dark brown hair, which was almost black, and he was a lot taller than the other one, who had messy, night black hair. Other than that they looked the same.
I decided to kill the smaller one first, because he was about to wake up. Just as I lifted my wand, he opened his pitch black eyes. Scary, if you asked me.
"Avada Kedavra!" I yelled as I heard footsteps and a scream of shock from downstairs, but the green light just reflected and turned back to me. I froze while I watched the curse hitting myself and just leaving a scar across the boy's eye. The I dissolved into dust.

James POV

Just as we ran to the stairs in our home we heard him shouting the curse and then Harry crying. Lily broke down and screamed, Remus tried to comfort her while Sirius and I rushed to the kid's room. On the floor lay a black cloak, the weirdo I call my little son Nico lay in his crib unconscious and Harry was now in the arms of Sirius who was now going back to Lily. Then after a glance to Nico I turned on my heel and left to call Dumbledore.

3rd person POV

After James called Dumbledore Sirius got Nico out of his crib and they all sat in the living room.
"So Dumbledore?"
"Yes James, my boy?"
"Who do you think defeated the dark lord? I suggest Harry because first, he is the bigger brother and most likely protected his sibling and second, that freak is too weak."
"I also think it was Harry, but you will have to train him hard until he goes to Hogwarts! Well, that's it for now, I have things to do!" And with a small smile to the adults and Harry he disapparated.
"Sorry guys, but we have to go to our wedding, it was supposed to officially start 10 minutes ago. Bye!" Sirius said before Remus apparated them away.
"Now it's just us, Lily. How will we arrange the children's rooms?"
"I know how, Harry gets the big Gryffindor one and the one next to it as a play room and the freak gets the third floor."
"Yes of course, great idea. I'll drop him and his crib up there and you take Harry?"
"Sure!"
And with that they stood up and brought the boys to their new rooms before joining the wedding.