1: Man on a Mission

Soo Min's POV

I'm now waiting outside the Knowing Bros' classroom with Park Joon-hyung from g.o.d., Bambam from GOT7, and Lucas from NCT. I was invited in the variety show before I start taping my new drama in a month. I was a bit nervous since I don't really do variety shows and well, i don't really have the talent, tbh.

"Hey, sup. Chill, man. We'll be on in a few." Joon-hyung approached me as he went back to get some water or something.

My nerves may be showing too much. I have seen a few episodes of Knowing Bros from Netflix and saw how carefree they are. I really like the set-up and just hope that I can also get comfortable around the members. I was still gathering myself when the producer slid the door open and I just saw the guys signaling me to go inside first.

"Annyeong~!" I greeted nervously while bowing. The room was then filled with louder noise and screams with claps, an expression of their warm welcome.

We were then asked to introduce ourselves one by one for the opening.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Choi Soo Min from Dream Models University!" I greeted nicely and waved to one of the many cameras in the set.

"Oh, oh, oh I can hear some accent from her," Heechul interrupts.

"What accent?"

"Yeah, I hear some too."

"LA, LA." they were talking altogether that I don't really know who was speaking.

"Yeaaah, I stayed in LA for practically my whole life. But my Dad's Korean." I explained in English which everyone reacted with their 'Ohh's and 'Ahh's.

Time passed a bit quickly and now we're on our 10-minute break. I was getting my makeup retouched when Heechul approached me.

"Hey, about what I said earlier," he said shyly. 

"I just wanted to apologize if there's anything that kinda went out of line for you." he bowed. He must be referring to his jokes earlier and all the flirting, i suppose?

"Oh, no no. There's no need to apologize. I understand your humor anyway," I assured him.

"Really? So are we cool?"

"Yeah, of course! I've seen quite a few episodes of this show already. I actually like it and am having fun." I was about to say more to keep the conversation when the producers told us that we will be filming again in a minute.

"I guess that's my cue. Talk later!" Then he waved goodbye.

The second half of the filming went by so quickly. I was really having fun and felt really comfortable around them. It somehow feels like we're just hanging out. I almost forgot that we were filming.

As I was making my way out of the studio, Heechul ran towards me, catching his breath.

"Why do you walk so fast?" I laughed while he's still gathering himself.

"We're having a party tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to join us."