Who are you calling?

Kurt's POV:
8:13 pm
I was watching Funny Girl with Rachel when the phone rang.

"Miss Rachel Berry don't you dare watch the other half while I'm on the phone!" I told her. She laughed.

"Don't worry, I wont." She said reaching the remote to pause the video.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.
It was Carole.
"Hey Hun, I have to ask you something." She said just after I said "hello". "Oh hi Carole!" I said. "What do you need to ask?"

"Is Finn in New York with you guys? I haven't seen him and we're starting to get worried."

"Well, I'm sure he's somewhere in this world. He's not here, so he must be in Lima." I said. "Good point." She answered. "See you in a couple weeks!" She said. "Cya!" I replied and hung up.

We finished watching the movie and Rachel fell asleep. A couple hours later, I got another phone call. I was expecting it to be Carole, but it was not.

Rachel's POV:
10:55 pm
I was asleep when I heard Kurt talking on the phone. It woke me up. I heard him drop the phone and scream. I ran out of the room to find him calling someone on the phone. "Who are you calling?!" He didn't answer. He just kept pressing numbers. No one answered. After a couple attempts, he finally gave up and dropped the phone on the floor. Next thing I know it's he's on the floor sobbing. "What happened?! Tell me!" The next words I heard were the biggest heartbreak I've ever had. "F-F-Finn" he answered. "What about Finn? What happened to him?!"

"He's dead. Rachel, he's dead." "Are you trying to mess with me because if this is a prank, I will stop talking to you!" I said feeling tears in my cheek and my voice cracking. I saw him sobbing, real tears. I had never seen him cry like that. Next thing you know, I'm on the floor. Not sitting down, on the floor sobbing. I run to my room screaming and yelling "This is not happening". I stuff my face with a pillow and scream. You never know how to react when someone who's the love of your life dies. I didn't want to tell anybody. I just wanted to stay at home and cry, because that's all I'm gonna be able to do.

The entire night I didn't sleep. I was just sobbing, and when I stopped, I could only think about his face and his voice and our memories together. Ugh, the memories. They're the best I've had.