🌸dance to this🌸

Your lips puckered together shortly to make sure that the lipstick was layered evenly, your eyelids sparkled with a simple highlighted nude eyeshadow, a thin eyeliner wing completed the look. There was another party that you had been invited to this week, a classmate from university had made sure to invite as many people as possible and since you had promised your friend that she'd find you there, you were already touching up your face with some light makeup. It probably wasn't a fancy party so you weren't going for a super glam look. You were just about to pick out an outfit for the evening when the door to your room opened. A lazily dressed boy appeared from behind the door, his caramel brown hair was a fluffy mess and the oversized clothes made him look so tiny. That boy happened to be your boyfriend, who also was supposed to come with you to that party, like always, he was nowhere near decent to go out.

"What did I tell you about not knocking on my door before you enter?" You scolded while you rummaged through your closet, not sure about what to wear, anything you'd come up with would either feel to simple or too elegant. 

Baekhyun made himself comfortable on your bed and muttered a "Forgot," obviously he hadn't forgotten at all, that was why he had stuck his tongue out at you behind your back. A sigh left your lips when you finally found something nice to wear.

"Baekhyun you need to go change, we'll leave in ten minutes." The fact that he only gave you a hum made it pretty clear that he had no intention to move from his current spot. But you didn't want to go there alone so you insisted.

"Fine, I'll go alone then," The tone in your voice was purposely bitter because you knew that no matter how lazy Baekhyun would get, he hated to be lazy alone. You had to bite down on your lip to keep it from curling into a smile when you heard him whine with protest. Purposely, you ignored his pleads and pretended to search deeper into your dresser.

"These earrings would look cute," You muttered for yourself, making sure to speak loudly enough for him to hear you and you couldn't help the satisfaction that you felt when he growled out a desperate Come on!

With a shrug you headed out of the room, making your way down to the kitchen. Although you left him in your room you were secretly waiting for him to catch up with you, but knowing him, your hopes weren't too high. The summer air was making it hot and stuffy inside of your apartment and although it was soon eight in the evening, the sun had yet to set and the cicadas were still joyfully praising the warm weather.

Cold water splashed into the glass when you suddenly felt a pair of arms snuggle around your waist. The surprise made a shiver run down your spine and you soon forgot about the flooding water in against your hands. Baekhyun's soft hair tickled your neck when he let his face hide in the side of your neck, his hot breath clouding on your skin.

"Do we really need to go to that party?" He whispered softly and for the tone in his voice, you could tell that he was unconsciously jutting out his lip into that absurdly adorable pup face of his. His thumb was drawing absentminded circles on your stomach, the warmth of his body transferred to yours, it would have been a lie if you said that you weren't enjoying it. In fact, you were starting to doubt whether you really wanted to go spend most of the night out.

"But I promised Bea-" You started, but Baekhyun didn't even let you finish the sentence before he spoke again.

"Bea will leave you at the bar alone after five minutes like she always does."  Well, there flew all of your excuses in one blow. He wasn't wrong and you couldn't really tell him otherwise, because he had seen that himself.

"I don't know," You sighed, for some reason you didn't want to give into his laziness, the fact that he was now way more appealing than that party already meant that he had won.

Baekhyun's lips pecked the crook of your neck a few times, "We have already been to all those parties, they're all the same anyways."

After a short while, his arms disappeared from your waist as he reached out for the retro-styled radio that was placed on the counter, you didn't use it often since it was mainly for the purpose of decorating. Questioningly, you stared at him while he kept on doing his thing with the device. You couldn't help but notice how much colder you felt when he wasn't back hugging you.

"What are you doing?"

"You don't need to drive all the way to an expensive club to dance you know? We could just put on the radio," He said, the smirk was hearable even in his voice, but it was nothing compared to the look he sent you when he looked at you from behind his shoulder, and just a few seconds later there the tune of a soft RnB song echoing against the walls. The male fidgeted with the light switch, making the kitchen lights decrease their brightness.

Just like if you were a teenager, your heart fluttered an unhealthy amount of times when he walked up to you and didn't hesitate to place his pretty hands on your hips, the smirk on his face turned slightly softer, but the mischief was still there and you could see it glinting in his eyes. Eventually, Baekhyun gently pushed your hips against his, pressing your bodies together, he was warm and somehow it just felt so comforting. Your arms found their way around his neck and your cheek resting against his shoulder. His scent didn't fail to put you under a beautiful daze as his hands traveled higher up, one resting around your waist and the other threaded carefully through your hair, massaging your scalp.

The sun was starting to set and the light beige walls took its warm shades to themselves, the soft music continued while the two of you rocked slowly under the dim kitchen lights.

"Well," Baekhyun murmured lowly against your cheek and you pulled ever so slightly away just to look at him, barely escaping getting lost into his dark chocolate like orbs.

"Isn't this better than any possible party?" He raised a cocky eyebrow although his voice was way too soft to be challenging, he knew exactly the answer to his question. Although he was trying to tease you, he had set you into a whole different mood now. You ignored his challenged and just pushed your lips against his. He responded with a soft hum, you felt his lips curl against yours into a smile.

"I'll take that as a yes,"

--------------------------------

very short, kind of meaningless (wrote it in one go, sorry for mistakes ) but a lil and cozy scenario won't hurt!💕 Stay awesome, xoxo // P✨💖