Phase 1

Stefan was fuming with rage and anger right now, he had come home to find the pleasures moans of his ex Girlfriend and his brother coming from his room. Stefan didn't usually resort to alcohol, but when you hear the love of your life and your brothers lovemaking... there isn't much you could do. He knew he couldn't flip the switch, because then there was no chance he could get Elena back. Stefan knew the only way to get his girl back was to play it smart. An emotionless Stefan would be the exact opposite of smart.

Just as a nasty thought popped into his head, he was interrupted by the happy couple, hands intertwined, hair messed up and ruffled and they both smelt like sex. To add fuel to the fire, when he went closer to them he could feel Damon's scent coming off her beautiful body where he knew that it should be his scent.

Growling, he stalked back to his spot next to the fire completely ignoring the shocked looks on both their faces. Stefan knew the exact moment when Elena realised he was here; the laughter had fled from her eyes, her body stiffened slightly and she had gripped Damon's hand harder as if she was afraid that Stefan could snap at any moment. But then again, he could. Finally Damon was the one to break the silence "Hello baby bro. Didn't know you would be home yet after last nights uhhh incident. When did you come home?" Damon asked awkwardly but with general concern and worry in his voice. Giving Damon a psychotic, crazed smile Stefan turned to face his brothers face. "On the contrary oh Brother dearest, I arrived just in time to hear your extra activities. Of course, I didn't want to miss anything did I?" Stefan replied smugly, lunging towards Elena making her back aaah into Damon's warm embrace.

"Stefan, listen I can explain. Me and Damon love each other and I know it may take you by surprise but I don't regret it."

"Just tell me Elena, was it good?"

"Stefan.."

"No really? My brother made you moan and scream his name. You never did that for me, I'm a little hurt. So tell me, was it good?" Stefan whispered into her ear, in what was meant to be a seductive way but ended up making Elena shudder with fear.

"Listen Stef, that's enough. I know you're hurt right now, but don't take it out on Elena. I see you've been switching the diet from bunny boy to Soccer moms." Damon retorted smoothly, dyeing the empty packets of blood sitting next to Stefan's cup of bourbon. But before he could say anything more, Stefan vamped towards Damon the veins threatening to explode off his monstrous face. Damon didn't have time to react, so he grabbed the bottle of bourbon and impaled Stefan's eye with the glass. Shrieking in pain, Stefan dropped to the ground but he wasn't going to give up that easily.

In a flash Stefan had Elena's head in a choke hold, he had a menacing stare in his eyes. Not waiting for Damon to vervain him, he slammed Elena into the staircase leaving her unconscious and with an ugly bruise on her face. Ignoring Stefan, Damon vamped across to her biting into his wrist and holding it to her mouth. He had never seen her so vulnerable in his entire life, and the thought made him scared to death. However Stefan had other plans - as soon as Damon stood up Stefan snapped his neck leaning his lifeless body limp on the floor.

Moments later, Stefan shook a now unconscious Elena roughly beckoning for her to wake up. When she finally opened her eyes, she gasped in terror falling her arms around and scanning the room for her beloved. Sneering Stefan snorted "Looking for Brother dearest Elena? Sorry to disappoint but he's not available right now love." He jeered gesturing to his lifeless body slumped against the staircase next to Elena.

Running to his side, she cradled his beautiful head in her lap tears streaming down her face. "What did you do to him?!" She yelled, a mixture of hatred, rage and terror in her voice.

"Oh relax Elena he's fine. I only snapped his neck, no need to be so melodramatic. Now answer this one question and I will let you go."

Stefan was definitely crazy and high on human blood Elena thought to herself. But the best way to do this was to just answer his questions. So she nodded slowly and uncertainly. "What's the question?" She mumbled petrified and trembling.

"Was the sex good? Did your orgasm feel like heaven? When he went down on you, oh yes I heard that too, did you roll your eyes in pleasure? Was it better than sex with me?"

"Stefan please don't hurt me." Elena whimpered, scared out of her mind at the answer.

"ANSWER ME!!! WAS. IT. GOOD?!?!" Stefan roared, spit molecules flying everywhere in his rage.

"Yes it was good."

"Describe the experience, or so help me god Elena I will kill Damon and everyone you know and love starting with your annoying little Brother."

"You don't have to do this Stefan.."

"I WILL STAKE MY BROTHER RIGHT NOW IN FRONT PF YOU IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!"

"Ok ok I'll describe it just don't touch Damon."

"Go on Elena, tell me how my Brother made you come!!"

"It was amazing, it was better than good. I had never experienced such euphoria in my life, not with you, not with Matt no one. Except him. It was perfect, he was perfect. My climax almost gave me a heart Attack it was so good. Now please let me go?"

"Not. Yet. I have one more question, was it better than mine?"

"You're better than this Stefan come on.."

"WAS IT BETTER THAN MINE?!?!"

"Yes ok! It was a million times better than sex with you. I've answered all your questions, I'm begging you please let me go."

"Oh not just yet Elena. I have something very special planned for us, we're going on vacation." He stayed calmly, a manic expression on his face. With that he grabbed hold of her waist so tight she could barely breath and vamped away into nothingness. Leaving the blood stained room and roaring hearth with no trace of himself and Elena; and that's how Damon found them.

By the time, Damon had recovered from his brothers hissy fit the first thing that came to mind was her. Elena. Was she ok? Did Stefan hurt her? What did he say to her? Where is she? A million questions sprouted into his mind right now, but only one mattered when he realised that she was missing. Beside himself with worry he called the one person he despised, but knew could help.

"Judgey, we have a problem. Elena's missing. Long story short, Stefan's on human blood, jealous of me and Elena's relationship. Steffy on human blood+jealousy=kidnaping and attaching Elena. Get here as soon as you can, call blonde and the rest of the Scooby gang. Oh and you might want to bring some vervain darts from the teacher, some messed up shits about to go down.."