BEST GIRLFRIEND

So you know those fights on who's the best girlfriend? I decided why not make a roplay and I'm going to have my OTPs in this along with my OC.

Meliodas:babe your the best girlfriend ever!

Luarence: HA that's a nice joke

Aara: Oh no.....

Meliodas: that wasn't a joke! Ellie is A wonderful girlfriend!

Luarence: sure she's wonderful but not perfect like Aara is!

Aara: Ellie do you want to go find Talya and Luna?

Elizabeth : no Sir.Meliotas is going to probably fight Luarence if he says anything wrong....

Aara: your right.... I swear they secretary check us out to see who's better...

Meliodas: ELLIE'S BREST IS DEFINITELY BETTER THAN AARA'S!!!

Luarence: DEFINITELY NOT! AARA HAS THE MOST PERFECT BREAST IN THE WORLD!!!

Meliodas: WELL LET'S SEE THEN!!

Luarence: FINE!!!

Luarence and Meliodas starts to check Aara and Ellie out.

T~T what did I just write? Well I'm not done yet so I'll keep writing...

Galaxy and Dominic come in arguing with Talya and Luna looking annoyed.

Luna: why is.... nevermind about Meliodas... but Luarence what are you doing?

Aara: Their both checking us out because they keep on arguing about who's the better girlfriend.

Talya: you too?

Ellie: so that's why you two look annoyed!

Talya: oh no.... don't look now!

The girls look at the boys. Aphmau was behind Aaron (who came out of nowhere!)

Aara: OIE CAN YOU BOYS STOP ARGUING AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!!

She was yelling at the boys because they were fighting about who's girlfriend is better...(obviously reader~Sama knew that)

All the boys: OKAY!!!

and all the couple's cuddle with their partner.

          THE END

I'm dead out of fangirling! Meliodas and Elizabeth is one of my OTPS!!! I hope you enjoyed! BYE LUNERS!!!