1.

We pull into the Goodmans driveway. I get out and go around to jonny. He slips his hand in mine. I smile and he smiles. I genuinely love him. We knock on the door and adam opens it.
"Happy birthday brooke!" He says.
I look at jonny and he chuckles.
"Thanks pusface. Anyway please tell me you didnt tell your mum and dad "
" nope. Jonny did." He replies.
I laugh and go to the kitchen.
"Hey jackie." I say
"Hello darling. Happy birthday love" she says kissing my cheek.
"Thanks. Ah professor boosums" i exclaim as a shirtless martin enters.
"Happy birthday femmina" he says kissing my cheek.
"Thanks. Im going to go to the living room." I say hoping to escape. They nod and i run in. I walked infront of the tv to piss jonny off but he chuckles and grabs my waist. He pulls me onto the sofa with him. I lay with my head in his lap while he twiddled my hair.
" babe?" He spoke softly.
"  yeah?" I asked worriedly
" i love you so much. You know that right?" He said. I was getting confused. I shot up quickly.
"Yeah. Why? Whats happened?" I asked panicked.
"No reason. I just wanted to tell you." He replied, pecking my cheek.
We ate dinner and went home. Jonny could see i was getting tired. I fell asleep in the car so he carried me to bed and layed next to me holding me tightly. I felt safe in his arms.