Chapter I

JENNIE'S POV

It has been 6 years since I chose to live here in New Zealand with Jisoo. I could still remember how she said sorry at the airport. I almost want to run back to her that time and forgive her, but then I remembered every words she said to me and it really hurts every inch of my existence. How she was so angry at me that encounter back to the restaurant. My knees became weak. I want to tell her how sorry I am, and how much I love her. But I was too weak to do so. I feel small with her words and feels like she was curving every words she spit in me to my skin.

Sometimes, I wish that everything did not exist at all. Every time that Jisoo and I are reminiscing about things in the past, Lisa always pops up into my mind. Who knows that a little secret can become something so dangerous? That it will cost pain to anyone who is involved.

Lisa made me feel heaven and hell at the same time. I can't blame her if she feels really bad after everything I confessed to her. She's the love of my life. But maybe our love isn't enough to make everything lasts. Maybe love is never enough to make someone stay that long. They said the truth will set us free but I don't know if that was true. There is still a pain in me.

I will never regret loving her, the only thing that I regret about and still regretting is hiding things from her. I should have told her everything sooner before everything messed up but my coward ass did not make it. But what can I do now? I left Korea to avoid her. That means I surrendered, right? It has been 6 years. I don't have any news about her. because I chose to not to. While Jisoo and Rosé also stop talking. I feel bad that Jisoo Unnie and Rosé's relationship is also dragged into this. They don't deserve that. Not at all.

"Jen!" Jisoo shouted at me distracting me from my thoughts while I am at my swivel chair looking at the ceiling.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at her. I did not know that she's inside my office.

"I've been talking here since I got inside your office but to realize you aren't even listening to me. Aish." She hissed at me.

"I'm sorry Unnie, I was just thinking about something." I explained

"What were you saying?" I asked her.

"What were you thinking?" she asked me back.

Jisoo seats at my couch and put her feet on the table. 

"It's about the paper works I need to finish." I lied. "So, you were talking about something, you said? What is it, Unnie?" I asked her once again.

"I don't know if you will like it." She said as she grabs a magazine.

"What is it?" I asked her curiously.

"Why do you have tons of magazines here, you don't not even reading them," she commented.

"Why do you wear bra?" I asked her and smirked. She then threw the magazine she's holding. The last time I saw the magazine, it was on her hands now it flews into my face.

"Alright, tell me what you are going to tell me now before my office messed up." I said to her and Jisoo gave me a serious look.

"Well, your father and I want us to go back to Korea." She started and with that, she easily caught my attention. "There is a special event that is going to happen. It is called 'The Heiress' where every child of big company owners or business person is recommended to attend. And they both decided that they want us to attend to that." Jisoo explained to me.

"They look really excited about it. They said it's a good opportunity for us since we are going to handle their businesses" Jisoo added as she sighs.