chapter 2

Anne's POV
Today was the day that we were gonna chance Cole's live forever. He said he was heading home by 12 a clock this morning so he is probably home at 3. Lili and i made a card which reveals a picture from the ultrasound if tryouts shake it. Inside we wrote: ' shake this card and your life will chance forever, love Lili '.

It was half past 3 and Cole came home. Lili was so nervous that she ran upstairs when she heard Cole walk inside. I welcomed him back with a hug and said that Lili should be downstairs in a minute. When Lili came back, she looked so happy en she held the card. I grabbed us some drinks and Lili and Cole were talking in the kitchen already. After some talk and typical jokes Lili handed Cole the card. He opened it and began to shake it after 10 seconds. The picture fell out and he picked it up and looked at it. After one minute i saw a tear on his cheek and he said: L-lili are you pregnan-nant? She answered the question with a head shake and they kissed and hugged.

After that, Cole ordered pizza and we celebrated with a movie. We both 3 were so happy, i think we all couldn't wait 7,5 months longer. Lili also called her mom and dad, to ask if they wanted to come over later this week, and Amy and Lili planned to meet Sunday, which was in 4 days.