Chapter 1.

a/n

I don't own any of the characters I just own the story. (Sort of) If you don't like the ships then either deal with it or don't read. Please enjoy!

——————————————————

(3rd person POV)

The Iida family was a long line of knights that served nobles and royalty. They were the fastest knights in history and had been blessed with speed magic. Tenya Iida was a descendant of the Iida's. His older brother had become the great knight Ingenium and served in the Hosu district, of the Toshinori kingdom. Iida looked up to his brother and hoped to be just like him. Finally he would perform the ceremony to become a knight and serve a kingdom.

(Iida's POV)

'I really don't wanna screw this up. Just think of the dishonor and shame I would bring to my family!?' I paced around my room waiting for my armor to arrive. 'What if I don't make mother and father proud? What if I fail? Ok I need to stop stressing out. Maybe I should..' I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." My mother walked through the door.

"Tenya sweety, I brought your armor."

"Thank you mother."

"Ease up Dear, you're so tense."

"My apologies mother, but today is a very important day."

"Yes dear I know but if your tense then you might stutter or freeze up."

"Yes mother."

I put on my armor. Geeze it was heavier than I thought it would be. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look strikingly similar to my brother. (a/n just look at his hero costume cuz I'm too lazy)I just hope this whole ceremony didn't inconvenience anyone. That would be terribly rude of me.

(Iida's Mom POV)

'He's to tense. He's just like his brother. Good grief, but I guess I am to blame. I raised them to uphold the family honor and follow all the rules, and look what I got. A son who can't honestly think anything other than what rules he has to follow. At least he's not a troublemaker.'

(Iida's POV)

I walked out of the room and bowed to my mother. Slowly I walked down the hallway for what may be the last time. I place my hand in the wall and allow it to follow all the scratches and cracks to allow all the small crevices to sink in. 'I will miss this place.' As I was lost in thought I bumped into someone. I quickly helped her up and bowed.

"My apologies miss, I was not looking where I was going, please forgive me." Then I heard it. The most beautiful voice I had ever heard.

"There's no need to apologize it seems we were both lost in thought." I stood up and looked straight into a pair of gorgeous onyx eyes.

"Are you Ingenium perhaps? Or an Iida?" Regaing my composure I said, "I am Tenya, Tenya Iida, Ingenium's younger brother, and second oldest son of the Iida family." I took off my helmet and gave a polite bow. (a/n I'm pretty sure that's how introductions go)

She looked a bit anxious and said, "If you will please excuse me I must be leaving."

And with that the beautiful stranger turned to leave, but for whatever reason I needed to at least know her name. So I unconsciously grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"At least tell me your name?"

"Oh right how rude of me, I'm Momo, Momo Yaoyorozu." Y-Y-Yaoyorozu? Oh shit. I quickly let go of her wrist and bowed, head on floor and everything. I let my helmet roll away even.

"Please Princess Yaoyorozu, forgive me for my rudeness and clumsy ness. How can I ever make it up to you?" I was terrified. I screwed up so badly.

"Well you can start by getting up, you might cause a scene." So I got up, but kept my gaze to the ground. As much as I may have wanted to, I did not deserve to look into those onyx eyes.

"Second look me in the eye." So I did. I allowed my gaze to raise from the floor up her, armor? The princess is wearing armor? Then I met her eyes. Her gaze was soft, but that soon changed.

"Lastly, please don't tell anyone I was here." She Said coldly.

"Of course princess." I said formally. I did not want to mess anything else up.

"Momo!" I heard in the distance. 'Who could that be?'

——————————————————

Hehehe a cliff hanger. Hope you enjoyed!

Spade is signing out!

[completed] The Princess and her Knightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें