1: Demons Trap

I rubbed my eyes and slid out of bed. The ground was cold under my feet as I padded towards my crying son. "shhh sweetie mummy's got you" I whisper to him . I silently walk to the kitchen and heat up a bottle. After his drink, he falls swiftly asleep, gargling to himself. I sigh, if it wasn't for him I don't know if I would still be alive.

**

My alarm beeped and "heat of the moment" by Asia starts playing. I groan, this song can get really annoying waking up to it everyday. I get dressed in my work clothes and drop Jack at Mrs Hudson's house. This morning was like any other but I felt as though something was off, like...I was being watched? I shook of the feeling and hopped in my car, driving to work.

"Hey Connie, those two gorgeous or what" whispered Sabrina. I looked over and there were two men, probably in their early thirties browsing  the store. I looked over at Sabrina and we both mouthed "HELLA" giggling quietly. 

I turned my focus back to reshelfing stock when I was tapped on the shoulder. I looked over at Sabrina to see her wide eyed and gaping. Confused, I turned around; one of the "Hellas" was here. Now he was close up I could see he was young with light stubble and he looked as though he haven't slept in days but those eyes, a beautiful green and the sunlight reflecting golden- I snapped out of it. 

"Hi, how can I help you" 

"Could you show me to the pies please" he asked innocently with and award winning smile (I nearly swooned)

"Sure, just follow me" I grinned.

The shop was pretty deserted now that it was getting late so our silent walk was slightly awkward.

"Here ya go" I tried to say cheerily 

He opened his mouth to say something when Sabrina popped her head round the aisle

"Hey connie , fancy giving me a lift home" I checked my watch, 10:05, time flies

"Sure," I said, "and if that's all you needed sir, my shift just ended so..."I said awkwardly. He nodded and turned to the shelf.

**

"Omg so did you get his number! He was soo hot! But Dibs on the tall one, he was hella fine" 

"Calm down Ri, I just showed him to the pies"

"What if they're gay? Do you think they're a couple" Sabrina rambled

"No they were totally brothers."

"INCEST!" Sabrina screamed, earning a weird look from me(and some passers by)

"Aaanyway, this is your stop Madame"

"Why thank you Geoffrey, you may retire for the evening" we said in our poshest, most British voices.

We waved goodbye and I drove back home.

**

I awoke to a soft creaking. I rolled out of my warm bed and to the floor, the cold air suffocated my body immediately, and I felt goosebumps on my arms. It was unnervingly silent and then, again, the creaking, more like a clicking now, coming from down the hall. I shuffled towards the living room trying to find it. As I got closer I realised it was coming from the front door. Feeling brave, I grabbed an umbrella and swung the door open

It was the guys from the store, they were picking my lock. Thoughts of serial killers rapists and burglars crowded my mind as they took a step towards me. 

"No don't-"

"CHRISTO"

I felt my eyes turn black, they were hunters. I slammed the door, but they caught it and rushed in. I ran down the hall, I had to protect Jack, when I was grabbed and pushed to the wall. They held a knife to my neck, and the once beautiful green eyes were dark with hatred.

"What are you up to huh?" he demanded

"Dean, calm down!" the tall one whispered 

"Sam, this bitch could be part of it, go check-"

He was interrupted by a wailing cry from Jack.

The tall one- Sam- jogged to the room, me and 'dean' following slowly behind.

"Whose kid is that? What are you doing?" he demanded, pushing the knife closer to my neck.

"He's my baby! Please don't hurt him" I cried "I'm not trying to do anything, he's mine!"

**

I was now sat in a devils trap as Sam and Dean questioned me.

"How do you have a child? How is that your child if that's not even your body"

"It is my body! My soul never left it I'm the same person I always was, just a little...different" I trailed off.

"I think we should call Cas" Sam stated, rocking Jack in his arms

Dean nodded and closed his eyes "Castiel we need y-"

"Hello Dean." A deep voice said. There was now a man standing near Dean.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled 

"No, I'm Castiel" He corrected, now turning his attention to me

"What, as in the angel" I asked, raising an eyebrow

"Yes" he answerd

"So you just have your own angel. Does he always listen to you or does he have a mind of his own?" I asked. Honestly, it wasn't meant to sound so rude and I could see that Castiel had taken offense. "I didn't..I meant...I uh-"

"Look you," Dean pointed to me, "shut your pie hole and you two, come with me"

They walked down the corridor, probably to show Castiel Jack.

I rested my head in my hands, when did things get so weird. They were hunters, they will probably kill me no matter what I say, and then. They'll kill Jack, maybe they're killing him right now. 

My eyes stung and tears started flowing down my cheeks. My body shook as I wrapped myself up into a ball.