revelations

The night before New year's eve James had a big reveal party to attend to. One of his make-up artist friends was launching a new line of make up products and they were celebrating with a big show of acrobats, singers, red carpet and the whole stuff celebreties were meant to do in Brandon's mind. He couldn't rap his mind around James popularity. His boy was famous, he realised after a lazy afternoon at Starbucks where a group of girls had approached their table and asked to take a picture with his beautiful raiven boy. Then the other day a guy had yelled at them from his passing car James name and "I would totally do you" shout that made Brandon see red, barely managing to stay where he was and not bolt after the stupid driver.

James was extremely happy about the party. His fellow youtubers had no idea he was dating, and most of all that he was dating a sex god. He would have been lying if he didn't admit he was feeling good to show of his sexy boyfriend. So good! And that's why he was so excited that Brandon had even reluctantly accepted to accompany him. He had rewarded his man with an extra mind-blowing blow job and they were both grinning when they were getting ready for the party.
"I love this suit on you" James gashed in awe while Brandon was making his way through traffic.
"I can't believe I'm wearing a suit" Brandon frowned again unable to understand how James had convinced him to accept such an expensive gift "you really shouldn't have bought it for me Jamie" he said at the grinning boy next to him, the pet name rolling naturally out of his mouth.
"Oh but it's Christmas and it looks so good on you" James cooed and run his fingers over the dark blue jacket that hugged perfectly the muscled tones of Brandon's hard chest and big arms.
"I got you a blanket" Brandon said desperately, feeling stupider by the minute for his lame present. They had accidentally burnt just a tiny bit of James' other one, because..sex near a fireplace.. and so when he saw the fluffy pure white blanket he thought of him.
"I love my present" James moaned in indignation. "It has shown me how well you know me.. i love my blankets. And that is my new favorite"  he said with a genuine big smile, his eyes dancing from the road lights and it made Brandon smiled back, his nervousness subsiding noticably.

As they walked through the red carpet, Brandon had stayed back and let the photographers take pictures of the beautiful creature he was lucky to accompany, and have sex with and most importantly spend his days with. James had worn a white expensive dress with an industrial belt in the waist, the sleeves of it were big and wide falling as he moved gracefully and posed for pictures. His long lean legs were in see-through black tights and along with some high heeled boots made leaving the house quite a challenge for Brandon that night. James' make up was on another level too, his face was radiant, small crystals decorating his eyelids and temples, his red lipstick neat and sexy as hell. Brandon had time to stare at him appreciatevly until some photographers were asking from James to pose with his date. Brandon had posed reluctantly and a little broodingly, his tight hold around James stating they were together.
Inside the party James had waved and greeted almost every one. Brandon tried to be friendly but he wasn't a people's person. James would introduce him to everyone as his boyfriend and that made Brandon feel proud but a little cautious at the same time. People had seemed happy at James' news but Brandon couldn't stop feeling that most were faking it.

As he was left by himself for the first time that night to wander around he found himself making a bee line for the bar.
"Whiskey. Neat" he ordered and the bartender nodded and had his drink ready in a minute.
"You are a sight for sore eyes" he heard the woman before he saw her, he turned and saw a blonde girl that looked like all the others in the magazines, big boobs, big lips, fake hair.
"I'm here with someone" he immediately said and took a sip of his drink.
"Story of my life" she shrugged but took a seat next to him nevertheless. She ordered a cocktail and Brandon could feel her staring at him.
"It's a make up launch" she said her voice cheerful "it was either that or you are gay" she chuckled at her own words.
"I'm actually both" Brandon said looking in the crowd for his boy not really caring for the woman who was now spluttering over her drink.
"Oh!" She said stupidly "who's the lucky guy?" She went on and Brandon actually winced at her curious gossipy tone.
"James Pete" he said and stood up, wanting to walk away.
"Oh James! He has finally found a man. Let me tell you he has been looking for quite a long time" she winked at Brandon and he managed not to grimace at her, but he stood frozen looking at her.
"Of course everyone thought he was dating that boy, what's his name? Jordan!" She went on and Brandon tried very hard not to gaped at her in shock, he turned and took his seat once again and she took it as a signal to lean towards him "James has a huge crush on him. He and the twins hang out a lot, they colab, James even chooses their outfits for Coachella!" She exclaimed and chuckled. She placed her red nail finger on top of Brandon, but he didn't register the action still deep in the shock of the information. James had a crush on a boy? Another guy who was into youtube? As if the girl realised his train of thoughts she hurried to add.
"But Jordan is straight, nothing came out of it, you see I always said to James to find someone else, that guy was only trouble. Always egging James on but in reality it is all a show. But hey..James found you! I'm happy for him! He is a very good friend of mine" she said her hand now rubbing Brandon's arm up and down, a big ludicrous smile on her lips. Brandon had trouble believing this friendship and before he leaned back to get away of her hold he heard him.
"Brandon, baby I see you met Madison" his voice, Brandon noticed was cold as ice, he felt him stop next to him and place his hand on his arm possessively. Well that's more like it, he thought to himself.
"Hey James honey, how have you been?" The girl stood up and fake kissed the boy who did the same.
"Being great Madison and you?" He said the coldness in his voice more noticeable
"Good good, oh Jeffrey is there I should say hello" she waved at both of them "nice to meet you Brandon" she said having the audacity to wink at him as she left.
He heard James huff in annoyance "what did she tell you? Did she came on you? I bet she did! Did she tell you about my scandals?" he crossed his arms looking at the back of the girl who was making her way towards the crowd.
"Your scandals?" Brandon said raising a brow. Well tonight was a night full of revelations at least.
James blushed and shuffled in his high heels, his mouth gaping at him.
"Umm, yeah more like misunderstandings" he said looking embarrassed at his hands. Brandon smiled at his boy's shyness and enveloped him in a hug their noses touching.
"Okay, do you want to talk about it?" Brandon asked and felt James nod
"I don't want any one else telling you about it, they make it sound worst than it really was" he said annoyed
"And these are friends of yours?" Brandon asked in true wonder.
"No, definitely not. We are all part of the same community and when one of us gets into a scandal it's more likely that most of them will turn on that person. This community is really brutal" he sighed remembering few months ago how hard things had been. Brandon waited patiently for his explanation trying hard to reign his anger for these people that were surrounding them tonight.
"A year ago I had said few things that were taken out of context and then presented us racist comments" Brandon's brow frowned in confusion "I apologised but the backlush was big, I had colabs cancelled, many fellow youtubers didn't upload videos we had already shot and I had invitations cancelled, friends turning their backs on me" Brandon's brows shot high in shock, was this world that cruel? "It was a horrible few months" James face was suddenly looking younger, more vulnerable and Brandon couldn't resist kissing him gently to soothe his pained look.
"At least I had some of my close friends, they collabed with me and I managed to get through the whole thing"
"This whole youtube community thing is starting to sound worse than I had imagine" Brandon confessed placing kisses on James' neck, not caring of where they were or who was looking.
"Oh no.." James moaned at a particularly sweet sucking under his ear "it really is a wonderful community, this is just a small ugly part. Urghh....it is, it's really beautiful"
"If you say so, I guess I'll have to see it" Brandon mumbled on James neck and smiled at the gasps he elicited from the boy.
"I think we should go home" James said out of breath
"That's a great idea" Brandon smiled and tugged him away and into the night.