Gamzee

okay so I'll try to make this one not so short but if I do I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were just sitting in your room slamming on some motherfucking faygo when all of a sudden  there's a quiet knocking at your door. you get up knocking into a tower built of empty faygo bottles and a few pie tin's, that you have no memory of ever getting there. as you walk to your door you pick up the place a little, you know the stray pie tin or empty faygo bottle.

  when you open the door you see Tavros turning around to leave with a bouquet of purple and light brownish orange flowers.

"HeY tAvBrO wAiT uP" you yell as you run towards him, grabbing his arm and spinning him around to face you.

"oH, uH, h-hI GAMZEE" he studders as a light dusting of brown covers his face. at this moment it starts to rain, and not the little soft drizzles that you might sit in, but a huge down pour with a little bit of hail.

"wOhA, hEy TaVbRo YoU wAnNa AlL uP aNd Go InSiDe??" you ask as Tavros get hit in the head with a small piece of hail. by this point you just decide to take Tavros into the house whether or not his answer is yes.

"nOpE YoUrE mOtHeRfUcKiNg CoMeInG iNsIdE tAvBrO" you say as you pull Tavros inside.

====================================

I'm sorry again for the cliff hanger my brain seriously just went blank

I'm also sorry if this is short again in trying