Chapter 8

Harrys pov -

I can hear Lou talking to Jimmy, explaining what has happened.

I still haven't moved, I'm still on my knees next to the bed. The bed that used to hold really good memories of me and Olivia but now it only represents how I failed her.

"Haz?"

I ignore Lou.

"Harry"

I ignore Zayn too.

"Son"

That makes me gulp down another set tears, Jimmy's here.

"I will make them pay for this, son, I promise"

He puts his hand on my shoulder and a sob slips out, he frowns before sending the others a look clearly telling everyone to get the hell out. When ig's just the two of us he drops down to his own knees and he pulls me into him, letting me rest on his shoulder "get it all out son, you'll need your head cleared to get those son of a bitches"

And I do... I cry.

I never thought I'd cry infront of anyone, let alone infront of Jimmy. And I never thought he would be fine with anyone crying "you're important to me, son, you know that don't you?" His voice is low "I may not have met this girl but I can tell she's important to you, so she's important to me! I swear I will find her for you"

I don't reply, to be honest it's because I'm not sure my voice would be able to so I simply slump deeper into his embrace, allowing him to hold me up.

I'm not sure how long we sit like that but eventually he's had enough.

"Enough now, son." He stands up and holds a hand out for me to help me up "that's enough crying, now be a man and find your girl!" With those words he leaves and I do as he says, I wipe away the tears and I man the fuck up.

Walking out to the others, I know my eyes are red and swollen but I own it, and besides Jimmy is sending everyone a look, daring them to say anything about it.

"Let's fucking find them!" It's all I say before heading out and the others follow, we split up and me, Lou and Zayn head straight to the Worms spot.

We barge in and within seconds everyones guns are aimed, including ours.

"Tell me where the hell she is before we fucking kill all of you!" I growl at them and I'm pleased as I notice a few of them shiver in fear but the feeling is soon replaced with anger as one of them speaks up.

"We have no idea what you're talking about" the fucking smirk on his face says he knows damn well what I'm talking about.

"Do not play fucking games with me, not now! Tell me where the fuck she is!" I yell and he smirks again.

"Well fucking is the right words for it, didn't they say she was sweet as fuck in bed?" He turns to one of his mates, mocking me as he lets out a low moan "can't wait to hit that"

I can't help it, I see fucking red! I'm on him before anyone can even react and I get a few good punches in before I am yanked off of him.

"Carefull Haz" he mockfully says my name "we wouldn't want anything to happen to the girl now would we?" There's that fucking smirk again. "Anything you do to any of us... we do to her" he laughs a dry laugh, again mocking "now how many hits did you get in just now?"

At those words I panic "Please don't! Please!" I beg, I can't help it, the thought of them hitting Olivia makes me want to puke.

"Five, ah man that's gonna make some real damage to that pretty face of hers" he shakes his head playfully, a fake pout on his face "well good thing we don't need her face to get it up, huh?" His laugh is loud and I trash in their hold on me, trying to get to him again "let him come boys, I'm sure Olivia can take a few more hits"

At that I still, I gulp and my whole body relax. Keep your cool Haz, you can't let her get more hurt.

"Don't worry Haz we'll give her back to you ... when we're done with her"

~
Four updates in one day, not bad huh?😂 well I hope you guys like it, I thought I might aswell update when I actually had something to write since it's been pretty long waits between chapters for this one. So if you're still reading and like the story then please vote and comment on it😘 btw I'm thinking this won't be as long as Change My Mind so you guys can actually get an ending to the story so I'm thinking less than 20 chapters, hope that's okay with everyone😌 Xx