Mission

nσtє
ч/n = чσur nαmє
l/n = lαѕt nαmє
ѕσrrч íf thєrє íѕ míѕtαkєѕ

нe waѕ an aѕѕ wнo never ѕтopѕ, alwayѕ тryιng тo geт wнaт нe wanтѕ... no wonder нe ιѕ ѕтιll alιve. нe нaѕ a вoхy ѕмιle and a ѕмιrĸ тнaт woυld мe weaĸ тo мy ĸneeѕ.
red нaιr тнaт woυld мaтcн wιтн мy ғace ѕoмeтιмeѕ. ι'м agenт wнo ιѕ aѕѕιgned тo тaĸe нιм down ғor нιѕ crιмeѕ.
The target real name is Kim taehyung.
And he goes by V.
Some say that the letter V stands for victory. Others say it stands for violence.
He is 22 years old.
His relationship with his family is unknown.
His location is unknown as right now but we capture some of his men. His men are loyal but not anymore. Bring the two in!! Damn the guys look mess up what did my boss did to them.
Two guys who have a few cuts on their faces and rip black clothes, no shoes, mess up hair. One of them have a missing finger. Other looks like he's been in water. Hes all soak. if you ∂ιg deep down you'll find what you need. Once their familys are involved they well speak.
He claps his hands together.
His men dont know where his exact location but they said that he hangs around...travelers bar. But they don't know where his hangout or even his house. just where they well see him in public.

"Agent park"

Age 22.
Relationships with his family. He has a younger brother. Hometown busan.

"Agent kim"

Age 23.
Relationship with his family is he has a older sister. Hometown is Ilsan

"Agent jung"

Age 23.
Relationship with family is he has a younger sister. Hometown is Gwanju

"Agent l/n"

Age 22.
Hometown is Incheon.
Relationships with her family is unknown.

You are going to take this mission.
Take some of my men with you
Your orders are just to bring him here, in jail. But if you have to kill him...Do it, can't let a villain win. You are dismiss. You start tomorrow.
We bow
"yes sir!"
We left.
"Alright! Lets kick ass" park said smirkin while fighting the air.
"we'll go home, rest and meet at prince hotel at 7:00am tomorrow " said namjoon, looking at all of us. "i know where that is namjoon" park said rolling his eyes at namjoon. Namjoon is like the Brian of our group. We moved here to this mission And that was a couple weeks ago. The police here can't take down taehyung or should i say V. They call us and beg for us to come here. We usually do our job around our area which is in China. I know how the fuck do we go from all the way from our hometowns to there. The agency sent us to china to work. They needed more men. We nod and left to go do free time while we still can. I grab my coat
And then put it on.
I left the hangout place which looks like its a small bar or looks like apartment just for one. I... need a drank. My mouth is dry. I need something strong.
I stop in front of a small bar place. I open the door and the smell of alcohol hit my nose. I sat down by the counter waiting for the bartender. "wow all blue, you seem to like the color blue don't ya pretty little girl" i rolled my eyes at the person who is behind me "wow you seem like a preson who hits on things that he can never get " i said without looking at him.
He sat down beside me. Look at me and said "tell me, is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted" i half smirk at his comment, i can't start a fight in here.. I sighed and look at him. Once i did, i froze. He's eyes were fierce cat eyes that were burning into my soul. "what? cat got your tongue" i glared at him. maybe.. fucking maybe. I frown "who was that?? Who said that" i said pretending to not see him. He look away from me and look over to the bartender. "excuse me!" he yelled over at the bartender. i smirk knowing i won that little insult battle. I look him down and up he is short but maybe he is not if i take my heels off. The bartender came over here with a scared, nervous look "y-yes sir what would both of you would lik-ke?.."
"I would just want a beer"
He look over to me
"oh i would like a cocktail"
"c-comming up"
The bartender seems scared of what??... I mean the cat eye guy looks scary but im not scared of him...pfff the small guy could just work at a fish shop. Looks can be deceiving.
"Whats your name?"
Should i tell him my real name??! Im not going to risk it. I know im not on the job but i still have to be careful.
"jaehee, you?"
"you can call me suga"