Chapter 9 - Ding dong

It's already third night I spent in this apartment. They spent their time in their own room just like yesterday, some of them in their studio, some of them playing games and watch movie. Including me and Namjoon again. The maknaes start to teasing me and Namjoon every time we spend our time together but whatever, I just laughed to them and try to act normally.

It was already 9 PM we already finished our dinner, I help to clean up the room as usual, until the door bell suddenly ringing. Everyone in the room stop their activities. They gathered in the room and their faces turned pale.

"What happened?" I ask almost whispered hoping some of them still hear my voice.
"It's already a long time since the last time the bell is ringing" Taehyung answering.
"And everytime the bell is ringing, it means someone send us a death treat" yoongi added.
We stay in silence for several minutes until yoongi checked the front door with us behind him worried. He took a red box leaved in front of the door, it's really quiet outside. He bring the box inside the room. We gathered around the table and he open the box in count of three.

It is a dead mouse with a very big knife stabbed the mouse's body, the stink from the mouse's blood spreads around the room. And the writing inside the box said "you know I'm here".
They look at me after they read the message inside the box. I start being confused. Hoseok left the room , going inside his studio and slammed the door. Yoongi close the box and put it into the trash can. And the five of them still stuck in their position like a statue.

I think now I should left the room, afraid of what are they thinking about me. So I go to Namjoon's room, I don't know why, I just need a place to be alone. I was really scared and upset thinking how bad I am in front of their eyes. I cant even forget the way they stared at me.