The Vow ----> I Promise

You guys remember The Vow? Well, I published it and changed the name to I Promise. It is different from what I published on here. You can get a copy on Amazon in ebook or physical format. The link is in my bio. As well as the link to my first novel called, Overtime. 

Synopsis: 

I promise to always be by your side....I promise that no one will ever come between us...Those were the promises Nia and Trent made to each other when they were 14-years-old sitting in his treehouse. Neither one of them thought they would break their promise until Nia became blindly in love with someone else. Some that caused her to cut all ties with her longtime best friend, Trent Smith. Eight years later, Nia shows up unexpectedly with an unfortunate circumstance that cause Trent to keep his promise even though she broke hers.

If you guys buy it, please tell me how you feel on here or on Instagram: SooStarrr. Please write a review on Amazon! I would highly appreciate it. My goal is to become a New York Best Selling Author and to open up a black owned publishing company. With your support, I can get there! 

Thank you, 

Starlove Annulysse.

Instagram: SooStarrr

P.S. I Promise is RATED R.