w a r n i n g

To those who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, or any other mental illnesses just know that there are people here for you

To those who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, or any other mental illnesses just know that there are people here for you. There are people that love you. And you shouldn't chose if you live or die because sadly, there are people who don't get a choice at all. There are people who want to live but don't get to choose, so just live for them.

I myself suffer from severe anxiety which I have developed since a young age and I still have it to this point in time but I know how to control my attacks. I can't control my thoughts and I feel physical pain from it but I learned that it gets better. I felt like I was ruining my life and my family's life with my problems but I learned it's not true. Anxiety has made me stronger.

So when you think there's no way out of the dark hole that seems to consume you until it's all you know, just remind yourself to hold on. There will always be a time when you feel like dying and nothing can save you but that's not true. You might not be able to save yourself but others can.

You are WANTED. You are LOVED. You are NOT A BURDEN. So please, stay ALIVE.