DESISIONS

Ashley Golden was a girl of many gifts, but patience was never one of them. Ashely now was sitting on her cornor seat in her room somewhere in north Arizona. Her phone in her hands as she texted furesly. Her wavey brown hair was messy  due to her running her hands through it in stress, it staged itself around her face acting as a curtin.

Hey are you ok? - 10:01

Where are you? are you ok? - 10:01

I miss you, im not used to you not being there for me. - 10:02

Where the hell are you! Seriusly this isnt call dude! - 10:05

1 missed call from Ash added to message bank  - 10:15

Did something happen? - 10:17

Was it your father? i swear ill kill him! - 10:30

5 miss calls from Ash added to message bank - 11:30

Sam?... - 11:31

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six lonely months, six months since my best friend fell of the edge of the earth. i cant find him anywhere i cant contact him at all. you see Sam and i meet in forks, i came for my grandfathers funraul as i would normally go to see him every summer. i meet sam at a super market we litaly bumped into each other. he clamed he was bying makeup for his girlfriendwe got talking and sooner then we knew we were best friends. It didnt take long before i realised Mr Uley wasnt a very nice man he had a temper and Sam would do anything to avoid it. I only worry that maybe His fathers anger had gone from the bottle onto his son.

Six months, was five too much i grabbed the suitcase under my bed (which i had stored there incase this might happen) and quickly booked a plane ticket. My mind was made up. I was going to face my fear of flying for my best frined.

 I was going to Forks.