FORKS

The plane ride seamed 10X longer then the piolet  said it would be. but maybe that's because I was waiting for something on the other end(or my fear of flying).

I sat there staring out the window, I was glad we were landing soon.

I was worried what would I find? his mass murder? I snort just thinking about it causing the person next me look a me weirdly.

"the plane will reach its destination in forks in five minutes please return to your seats and put on your sea belts" a airhostesses announced over the radio, how could they do this everyday?

yes! I'm getting of this death trap soon! I thought, it didn't take long after that before we were on the ground. I don't think the ramp was even in place before I was rushing past to get off the plane. once I had gotten in "my" rented car I started my drive towards forks since we landed in Port Angulass. glad about not having to go through the stress of finding my bag because I had brought it all in carry-on. After hours of the same land threatening to put me to sleep only having to stop once or twice due to jet lag. But I jolted awake as I saw the sign I had been waiting for "WELCOME TO FORKS!".

 signed and ran a hand through my hair and I le a tired smile grow on my face.

 "home"