Spin the Bottle

Edit: Awsten&Travis's Slumber Party Tour 12/19/18

Travis 4/5 stars Awstem 4.5/5 stars

Author's note: If you enjoy it or hate it, please let me know. I would love to improve. This is my first time. Please be gentle.

After months, years and God knows how many Tweets, I (Victoria Justice), finally gave Awsten Knight a chance. Our first date was a picnic at the park. A month later after more dates and nearly talking every day, I was finally going to take the next step with Awsten Knight. Today is the day. We decided to meet at the park again.

"Vee, I just want to start by saying this past month has been a dream. Like I know I was really annoying and creepy with the Tweets and stuff, but I've always had the highest amount of respect for you. I really want to take this to the next step, but we need to talk."

Confused and worried I replied, "OK continue."

"I want you to know that I think you're rare, but because I'm such a diva piece of shit, before we can become official, you have to fight my 7 evil exes"

"...Seriously?"

"As my hair care."

"Why?"

"I'm a musician. We have issues. How else will I know that you truly want me?"

Round 1

Apparently the first challenger was someone named Grace. She is easy enough seeing how she didn't even want to fight. She was just looking for Otto. She saw he wasn't there and sat on a bench.

Round 2

"Hey!"

I looked at the person who called me and was surprised. It looked like Childish Gambino, but with straight hair. He was wearing glasses and a turtle neck. I almost called him, but paused when I noticed his nametag saying, "Hello my name is Blake." Once he had my attention, he proceeded pull up his Tumblr page and list everything that was "wrong" with me. Fuck this dude. I lifted my shirt up and flashed him. "Content not Tumblr approved!!!!" he yelled before exploding.

Round 3

I turned around and noticed Otto and Geoff. I went to walk around them, and they stopped me. Oh no. I look to Awsten. He just shrugged.

"So, which one of you do I have to fight?"

"Both of us," they said in unison. Looking back at Awsten shocked and confused, I waited for an explanation.

"It was a phase *burp* and it helped us become closer as a band. I mean just look at them." *burp* Right when Geoff started to approach me, Otto noticed Grace sitting on a bench.

"Oh yea. We had lunch plans. Gotta go Geoff. Maybe another time. Good luck Victoria," and Otto left. Geoff rolled his eyes and shuffled away.

Round 4

I started feeling confident that I wouldn't have to fight anyone. All of this was weird, but I guess I could do it for Awsten. I saw red in the corner of my eye. Before even seeing his face, a camera screen was placed in front of my face.

"Look at this and this. Look at these. He was my muse. Only I could capture his good side."

Jawn proceeded to show me several photos of a nude Awsten in several different positions and settings. I was very interested in them until they became photos of the two of them together. Freaking out, I slapped the camera away. It fell onto the concrete of the sidewalk and shattered. Jawn released a blood curdling scream and then turned into dust.

Round 5

Still reminiscing over the photos I saw and slightly drooling over Awsten's arms, I failed to notice a hand approaching my face. SLAP.

"You can't have him."

Shocked I looked up at the person who hit me, "who the fuck are you?!"

"You don't know who I am? You don't deserve the Purple Prince that is Awsten." Another slap came towards my face. Harnessing my amazing acting skills, I realistically fell to the floor once it made contact. "Game over bitch!"

"Travis what the fuck?! You know how much I love her face!" Awsten yelled.

While Travis was turned around, I jumped up and reached for his underwear and gave him a super wedgie. He screamed like a goat.

"Now say you're sorry."

"I'm sorrrrryyyyyyyyy."

"Can I date Awsten?"

"Yess yesss just let me gooooooooo!"

"Am I prettier than Ariana Grande?"

"You can just kill me now. I will never say something so absurd." Rolling my eyes, I dropped him, and he passed out.

Round 6

Stepping over his body, I approached Awsten just wanting to be held when out of nowhere, someone stepped from behind a tree. You have go to be shitting me. Out stepped the yellow Power Ranger. She proceeded to take off her helmet. I was so sick of this shit, that before she fully removed it, I tazed her. I felt a little bad cause she pissed herself, but I also spent money to see that reboot, so I think it was only fair. At least it matches her suit.

Round 7

"Awsten please tell me that I am done. That was 7 people. Seven exes. Can we please move on?"

"Babe you were so cool out there. I didn't realize you wanted me that much." I went up to kiss him, but before our lips met, a hand was placed offer my face.

"Not so fast Vicky!" Ugh who would call me that? Shaking their hand off, its none other than Geoff.

"Wait, didn't we already go through this?" I look to the both of them for answers.

"Soooo being with both Otto and Geoff was just a phase, but Geoffy and I had something really special," Awsten replied.

"He's my jellybean and I'm not going to give him up easily. Do you even know his favorite color? His cat's favorite color? How to spell his name? His sweet spot? His fave food? If he's a big spoon or little spoon? His next hair color? Do you know anything?"

With each question, he poked me in the shoulder and distanced me from Awsten. This is my last fight. I've been through all of this. I'm not going to let him stop me. Awsten will be mine. Again, summoning my acting abilities, in my best minion impression I whispered, "banana."

Geoff froze. His body started quaking. "please...don't. you win."

Walking around him with my head held high, I approached the lavender haired masterpiece. He met me in the middle, picked me up and spun me around. We kissed and oh what a kiss. Taking a breath, I asked the big question, "Wanna go back to my place?"