Teaser 2

" I've hurt you a lot but not anymore, that Vidyut will be punished," his lone tear escaped his eyes and fell on my hands.

" Hey stop crying. Even I hurt you; I should have told you everything in the beginning but I decided to be the wonder woman and do everything on my own,"

" It wasn't really on your own; you were helpless. That bastard, he's got Neela aunty in his captivity," 

" Neil it wont be this easy. Vidyut is very influential man and he has got great contacts everywhere,"

" No matter how influential he is, I dont think he is greater than proof. Once we have evidence against him then god himself wont be able to do anything,"

" Leave that to me," I smirked.

" I missed you so much Avni," he buried his face in the nape of neck doing his things. A couple of moans escaped my mouth due to the intense pleasure....

Vidyut: Why is Neil Khanna acting so casually around Avni. Does he know anything. No he doesn't. Avni wont do this as her Neela Maa is in danger. 

Man: Vidyut complete everything you have to and return Neela to her daughter. This whole thing will get us in trouble.

Vidyut: Since when are you so scared of Neil Khanna.

Man: I'm not scared of him in fact I hate him to the core. He took my Avni from me. Now he will have to bear with the consequence.

Vidyut: Neil is my prey, do not touch him. Once we get hold of them you can take Avni but Neil, he will face the worst of my wrath.

Man: What are you planning.

A/N: Sorry for all those who expected an update but here I am giving you teasers. Anyways what do you think will happen now. Vidyut isn't alone, who do you think it might be. Huge twists coming up in the next few chapters. Do drop your thoughts in the comment section and do not forget to vote.

"