0.9

TRIGGER WARNING; this chapter contains mentions of death and depression, so if those topics trigger you, please don't read this chapter. Okay, enjoy. And remember, I love you and if you need to talk I'm here :)💛

*New message from Colby ❤️*

Colby
Madison texted me....
Is it true??
What she said??

Sahar
Colby...
That's my past
Madison doesn't even know what really happened
And it was years ago

Colby
So it's true then?

Sahar
Yes.
It's true.

Colby
Why would you keep this from me??!
I feel like I don't even know you.

Sahar
Oh I'm soooo sorry I didn't inform you that my ex died because of me. I'm so sorry I didn't want to tell you about the absolute worst thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so sorry if me trying to start over and move on and be happy caused you to lose trust in me, Colby. But guess what, I don't have to explain myself if I don't want to. When I'm ready to tell you about it, I will but you cannot force me to talk about one of the darkest periods of my life.

Colby
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you
I just feel like you should know you can trust me with things like this.

Sahar
Colby this has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not I trust you. This has to do with me just not being able to talk about it with you. Kelsey was the only person who knew about that, and the only reason  she knew was because she was there to help me get out of the depression it caused me.

Colby
Baby, I didn't know.

Sahar
That's just it, Colby. You don't know. You don't know how much that affected me, emotionally. You have no idea the shit I went through the following years. You don't know the shit I still go through every damn day. You don't know.
I think we should take a break for awhile. I need some time to myself . I need time to think about all of this.

Colby
Sahar, baby, no.
Please.

Sahar
Ill talk to you later .
Goodbye, Colby.

Oh shit 😳