• P R O L O G U E •

Lee Christella, an ARMY that Loves and Supports BANGTAN SONYEONDAN.
She has a talent of Dancing and Singing.
She Had went to 7 WorldTour Concerts of BTS and even went To 7 Fansigning Events In South Korea.

Ella Is studying In Seoul International University the Biggest and richest University in South Korea. Some of the KPOP idols Study there.
Ella is now in the 10th Grade.
C-A R-307 2nd Building

Ella doesn't know that her biggest KPOP Group will transfer in her School. later She will find out about that.

------

Ella Woke up and prepared for school
It was Already Their First day of their Second Semester.

Ella Entered the Building when she heard some Girls Shouting And squealing.

There must Be some New Idols Or new Transfer student who is Good-looking. Ella Thought.

When She Went To the hallway she Saw The seven Guys but she Didn't recognized it well because Of the girls.

The Bell rung indicating that the First Period is Already starting. Ella Went to her assigned classroom

She sat in an empty seat beside the Window.

Later on then teacher came in and Greeted the students with a joyful smile.

"Good morning Students, Welcome Back to School and Today we will be having some new students that will be joining us in our Second Semester"

T-Please come in :)

Then There stood  Seven Boys Who were crowded earlier with some fangirls.

Ella Was So (Jung)shooked to believe it.. Her Biggest Idols are studying with her! (A/N-bijj how I wish Bangtan will study with me)

They Girls in my classroom were So mesmerized and kept on shouting and squealing. Or rather be called Fangirling Lol.

Ella was so Happy and thankful for God that he answered her prayers that maybe someday BTS will study in the same school with her.

And did u freaking know?!? 

BTS Sat beside ella. Ella didn't expect that coming. She remained calm and still but little did she know BTS does seem interested in her not in there way that BTS members have feelings for her but it kinda seems Ella is A Kind Girl that Is friendly to other people.

Ella's Bias is Park Jiminie. Even though Jiminie is her Bias, She never forgets the hyung line and She's a loyal OT7 ARMY.

Jhope Sat beside Ella. And Jhope Greeted Ella with a Sunshine Smile. They girls were really jealous of it.

JHOPE- Annyeonghaseyo, what is your name?
ELLA-Annyeong, Ella-imnida.
JHOPE- Are you an A. R. M. Y. ?
ELLA- Ne, I have been stanning you since You guys Debuted as a group.
JHOPE- Woah Thats Cool,  BTW Kamsahamnida for being a loyal army and stanning us for How many years.
ELLA - lol No need to thank me. I should be the one to thank you because you guys are the one who Motivates and inspires me in my school and now that you're here it motivates me more to keep on going because teamwork is the DreamWork. *chuckles*
JHOPE - oh wow..Well You can hang out with us sometimes during Lunch breaks?
ELLA - *Omayghad* but there might be Some armys here that will kill me for Hanging out with you guys  and besides I'm not famous here, we don't have Them same Levels.its just I'm scared to be attacked by some Creeps or Sasaengs.
Jungkook inserts the conversation
Jk-Well We Will protect you *showing of his Bunny Smile*
*How Cute*
Ella- but Why me? There are so many Pretty Girls/ARMYs out there that you can hang out with. Like Lily there School's Queenka, She's Pretty, has a nice figure, and White.
*RM joins the convo*
RM- It doesn't matter if you are pretty or not. it matters with your attitude. We don't know Lily is A You know? Haha
Jungkook-How about show us around there school later and let's have some lunch together? Agree?
Ella- Umm Okay Sure :) I happily Accepted it.

-Lunch Time-

Ella's POV

I was keeping my things And was about to go to the Cafeteria when Jungkook Called my name.

ELLA - uhm yes?
Jhope - Show us around the School and Have lunch with us?
Ella- oh yeah, I almost Forgot lol. Okay let's go.

BTS members were following me and I was introducing the School around and yeah after the Tour we went to eat at the Cafeteria.

We sat at the Table and talked.

Jin-By the way, who is your Bias and bias wrecker?
Ella- my bias is Park Jimin and my bias wrecker ARE Kim Taehyung  ,Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjn, min yoongi, Jung hoseok and the Leader RM.

RM - wow so you are an OT7
Tae-Uwu Kamsaranghae noona
Ella - silly u we just have the same Age
Jiminie- Ella How old are you?
Ella - 17 years old
The BTS members made an "ohhh" sound.
And bell has rung indicating the second to the last period of the class will start soon.
We went to the classroom together and I could hear people Gossiping at the back.
--------
Finally the last bell.
I went to my locker and get my things and homework's needed
Jimin Called
*aiiisshhh My heart please stop*
Ella-Uhm Yes?
Jimin-where do you live?
Ella- xxxx Subdivision street xxx Block xxx
Jimin - Wanna drive You home?
Ohmayghad He offered me a ride.
Ella - erm Someone might see us? And Of course youre an Idol and You have many fans including me. And there will be a loads of rumors about Jimin Blah blah blah
Jimin - Hmmmm I'll do my best to not get caught :)
Ella - uhm okay..
-------
Ella: Kamsahamnida Jiminie-ah.
Jimin- No Problem Ella. By the way, Can I get your no.? We BTS might have parties soon and we would like to invite you if it's okay for you :)
Ella: Sure,  here xxxxxxxxxx
Jimin -Kamsahamnidaaaa annyeong .

This Was the Best day Ever in my lifeu!!!
-1010 Words With just the First Chapter!!

A/N-so Did you guys enjoyed it? Hope you did. Don't forget to Vote.
I will try to update Everyday.
Kamasahamnida Fellow Armys Saranghaeyoooooo