Chapter 1 - Heart Brake Part 1

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR : I DON'T OWN THE ART YOU SEE AND THE STORY MIGHT HAVE SOME BROKEN PEACES AND IDEAS FROM OTHER BOOKS SO JUST WORK WITH ME HERE. Also because Author-Chan is lazy and can't think straight! :3 Don't hate me Plz :,< also Element AU ahead :3 /an AU I made

3rd Person

Thar were three weeks till summer brake and Danny was looking for his friends Samantha Manson (Sam) and Tucker Foley when he bumped into none other then Jasmine Fenton (Jazz)

Danny's POV

"Hay bro" she said as I stopped "Hay Jazz! Do you now were Sam and Tucker are?" I ask impatiently "Ya they'er over ther but-" was all she said before I zipped off what a mistake I made.

When I turned the corner, my heart shattered, I saw Sam and Tucker Kiss right now front of me, It Broke me I stared crying a Literal river.

3rd Person

he ran to the locker room so now one would see him cry he locked him self in one of the lockers and let him self cry. To bad it started to go into the hall way and people stared slipping on his tears as it filled the halls, they thought ther was a leek somewhere but no one could a thing until Dash had got annoyed and went to look for the so called leek.

A couple minuets later he had followed the water to the locker room opened the locker were the water was coming out the bottom and saw a crying boy that kept changing from a white haired boy to a raven haired boy 'Danny?'

Dash's POV

"Fenton?" was all I asked as he stopped crying, stopped changing, and look up with his teary peridot green eyes and pale tear stand skin "I'm...s-sorry" was all he Whispered be for pasing out and transforming back to Danny Fenton.

I gently pick him up and carried him to the infirmary brittle stile as he nuzzled his face into my chest.