Chapter 6

Dash's POV
I held Danny close as I watched sam stomp off.
"She really has to work on that."
"On what? Her anger issues?" I asked Foley.
"Yup, that and her unbridled determination to make me vegan, witch by the why will never happen."
"I think she could tone down her glare as well, from what I saw she looked ready to bury me alive."
"Hmmm... makes sense though."
"Oh? How so?"
"Ever since Danny found out he was ghost king, he's been a little, on edge and by that I mean sensitive, even though he's ghost gardening said he'd be easy to provoke, I though he meant hostile, and it was true until... uh-oh."
"Uh-oh?"
"That was until he had a run in with Plasmius, after that he was more docile and sad." Tucker explained.
"You think Plasmius had something to do with how Danny's reacting?"
"Possibly."
"Well then why don't we ask him?" I saw Tucker wince at my question.
"Well we could if he wasn't a bad guy."

"We should try, you never know, he might have something to say."
"Or you could ask me right know." Came a smooth, deep and sinister voice from behind.
"Vlad what did you do!" Yelled Tucker as he raised his fists.
"I did nothing, but Skulker did something, I don't know how, but I think he's altered Daniel's hormones some how."
"Hormones?" Ask Tucker.
"Yes, you see that black band on his finger is the ring of rage, and it has the tendency to rise the wearers testosterone levels making them more hostile and easy to provoke, but you can alter that over time with training or will." Explain Plasmius as he rubbed his chin in a think manner.
"Having more of another hormone might miss balance this and confuse the ring of what to protect, I think that the simplest why to reset this is to take off the ring for a day but, only the wearer can get the ring off his finger so you have to wait until he wakes up."
"And how do we know your not going to snag the ring after it's of his finger?" Asked Tucker with a suspicious face.
"Oh please, Daniel was been wearing that ring none-stop for a month, the ring has probably bonded with him by now, meaning you'd be a fool to try and take it. The ring is magic after all." And with a dramatic tug of his cape Plasmius was gone in a puff of smoke.

___________________
FINALLY  I DID IT!