The beginning

Detroit, MI

Teeasia/Tee

My name is Teeasia, but i go by Tee and I'm 18 years old

My name is Teeasia, but i go by Tee and I'm 18 years old. I live in the hood part of Detroit where you got to rap, play a sport, or sell to make it out of here. Nobody chooses the legal way so selling it is.

My childhood wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. There were a couple of lumps and bumps, but i got through it. When i was younger my mom and dad seemed perfect, but in reality they weren't...

They would always argue and fight at some points my mom ended up in the hospital. One day i came home from school, and they were fighting in the living room i was scared and didn't know what to do. They didn't know i was home at the time, i went in my room and closed the door. Moments later i heard 2 gun shots, i went back down there and my mom was laying on the floor with blood pouring out of her head, and my dad was on the floor with blood pouring out of his too.

I was in shock i started crying, I called 911 and they came after about 30 minutes. That's how it is where I'm from. When it comes to the hood, they get here late, let it be a officer and they here right away....

This was 4 years ago when i was 14, i had to go live with my aunt because the rest of my family was far away, i didn't wanna leave Detroit i like it here. The aunt i live with is from my dads side, she never cared for my mom she barely cared for me but she took me in because of I'm her brothers child and it would be wrong if she didn't. It was tough living with her, she's a crack hoe. She has niggas in here every other night, many of them try to talk to me and she'd get mad and say I'm fucking up her money...

anywho, I'm 18 now and ready to get the fuck up out of here. Only problem is i work at footlocker— i did work at footlocker, showing up late cost me my job but i have some money saved up and i don't plan on spending it until i get enough to get a apartment. I graduated high school, but i don't plan on going to college. School just not my thing.

Where i live everybody knows everybody, and i only trust a few people including my best friend Jaionna and my closet cousin Tyquan.

Jaionna aka Jai is my day 1 she the realest friend a person could have. I love her with all my heart, We been close since sandbox days, if a nigga acting up, she ready to pull up. And if a bitch want smoke she ready to smoke that bitch.

Jai

My cousin Tyquan who everyone calls Quan is my aunts son, he's 20 and lives on his own cause he can't stand her

My cousin Tyquan who everyone calls Quan is my aunts son, he's 20 and lives on his own cause he can't stand her. He's like my best friend too he's always on go for me so if you want problems with me you want problems with him. He has the best personality and he's so goofy i love him so much. He sells too because that's how he make it. He makes good money, so he helps me with anything i need.

Quan

Credit goes to wordsbynia- for this fye ass book cover 😍😍❗️