Important Information!

It has come to my attention (via two different people on Tumblr) that someone on Wattpad has been stealing parts of this plot and using it for their own story with a different character!
This is bad writing practice, unoriginal, and just... rude. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into this story!
That being said...
I'm going to be a little petty, and I apologize for this, but I'm mad.

Here is the person stealing my story (and the story that got sent to me):

That disclaimer makes me laugh...

The birth/bus crash is the same, the seizure, the flashback where the dad held a gun to the mom's head to get her to heal is the same, the dad beating the bf on the live news, the letter left to her from dad after kidnapping the bf, the baby name, and some of the dialogue is the same!
(I have screenshots of all the similarities in case they block me)

To the person who stole my plot points:
I am not going to do anything other than post about it on my platforms (and report it if you don't reply to my message and take it down), but know this... You look young in your "face claim", so you may be a student. If you do shit like this in school, you can get in SERIOUS trouble. It is plagiarism. You can get kicked out of school, get an automatic fail, or sued! Not okay! Suuuper not okay! Bad habit to form this young, and super disappointing. If you use something someone else wrote, YOU GIVE THEM CREDIT. In school, this would be a bibliography, works cited, or ref works. This is not a new concept, so I expect you to be smart enough to know this.

Now that I am done with that, I have a surprise coming for everyone! :) I've been working on a little something-something for this story! *evil laughter*