chapter 1

Izuku turned off his alarm, dreading going to school.

He didn't want to go to that place, it just makes him hate himself even more. Izuku hoped that school closed for the day so he can curl up in his bed and sleep all day.

But, unfortunately, luck was not on his side. It never was.

Getting his uslesss ass off of the bed, he went to his bathroom to brush his teeth, ignoring his mothers calls to wake up.

Izuku placed a stool infront of the bathroom mirror and put his small feet on it. Looking up he saw his reflection looking back at him, almost as if it was making fun of him.

The wind flying in through the window slightly blew his hair to the left, uncovering his right eye.

Izuku looked at himself with disgust.

He hated his freckles, they looked like dirt. They were everywhere, the places where they stood out more were on his shoulders and face. He hated his height even more, he often got mistaken for a child. Izuku's mother always says those qualities make him look even more adorable but he highly disagrees.

His mother always says he can talk to her if he had any problems but the teenager didn't want to make his mother sad with the way he talked about himself.

So he opted to writing his thoughts down in a notebook.

The notebook was small, about the size of a cigarette pack. He certainly knew the size of those very well.

The teenagers father isn't around very much be he's around often enough for Izuku to notice these small things.

The greenette often thinks it's his fault his father is almost never around, his mother has said many times before that it's not his fault, that she's okay without him. But Izuku has seen her cry after his father leaves, he's seen the way she looks at the man with sadness in her eyes, he's seen the way his mother looks at him almost as if she was regreting something.

It hurts.

Izuku took a green toothbrush into his small freckled hand at squirted a small amount of white paste on it.

Opening his mouth Izuku started brushing his theeth, doing circle motions on the molars. Taking a piece of floss he started rubbing it in between his teeth, getting rid of any excess food stuck.

Getting down from the small stool he started undressing, going into the shower after.

He rubbed the soap bar in between his thighs and back. he looked at his stomach and patted it, sighing disappointedly. You could almost see his ribs, that's what you get when you choose to sleep instead of eat, great going dumb Deku.

Izuku turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around himself. He walked out of the bathroom and went over to his dresser, picking up a pair of black underwear and his gakuran.

Izuku wore a black choker and some eyeliner, his nails were painted black.

Going downstairs he ate his breakfast in silence, ignoring his mother again.

He walked out the door and made his way to school, listening to music through his headphones.

______________________________

Izuku was sitting in his desk, silently listening to music when he heard a loud yell coming from his left.

"Hey nerd, you still depressed?!" A blond with blond hair and sharp red eyes said. Izuku looked up at him, hair covering his right eye.

"Just because i like to wear dark clothing it doesn't mean i'm depressed, Bakugou." Calmly said the freckled teen, trying not to agravate the loud teenager. "Who said you could speak huh?!, if you open your mouth again i'll blow your ass up!" Threatened the blond, sparks coming out of the palm of his hand.

Izuku sighed, he did not want to deal with this. Scratching his chin with his painted black nails he looked down, trying to find a way to get the blond to go away. Said kid unfortunately thought the greenette was ignoring him, causing him to start getting physical.

The green eyed teenager's eyes snapped up quickly to the feeling of his uniform being gripped hard.

"Listen here you emo loser, don't you dare ignore me like that again got it?!" Said Bakugou. Izuku quickly nodded, that seemed to infuriate the blond even more. "You have a mouth, use it! Or is your mouth only useful for sucking of dicks!?" Izuku looked at him offended, anger filling his eyes.

"Hey dude, i think that was a little too
exaggerated" said one of Bakugou's lackeys, looking slightly worried. The blond definitely went far with that one. "What did you say you useless extra?!" The kid instantly backed up.

Izuku looked up at Bakugou, eyes full of hatred. "I have never done something remotely close to that you fucking firecracker, think about your words before you start insulting someone like that. You can't just accuse someone of doing something like that, it could really hurt them."

That was the first time the petite teenager stood up to the blond like that, almost as if the words came out of his mouth without his consent. Well, that was pretty close to what happened to him, but not quite.

Bakugou looked at him, suprise all over his face. He didn't expect that did he? No, he did not.

Letting go of him the blond huffed, walking over to the door, his lackeys following him.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief. His classmates whispered to each other about what had happened. Wow, Izuku is so lucky.

He just wanted school to end so that he could fall asleep on his soft twin sized bed. Thinking about it all he really does anymore is sleep and listen to music. That's not very healthy, but since when did Izuku start caring about his health? Yeah he can't remember.

Atleast he now has another thing to add to his notebook of problems.

How fun, no?

************************************

Did ya like the first chapter?

This is the idea that won the poll.

I was going to make this into a slight crack story, with jokes and stuff but then i choose to change it, i even changed my writing style and the original idea.

I'm not sure if you want something serious or something "funny". You can tell me if you want me to change it, i would be glad to rewrite this chapter.

I think i went a little overboard though, don't you think?

Anyways let me know if you want me to change it, bye!