15- Snow

Skyler stumbles through the corridors of Hogwarts. Stupid seventh years. Stupid students.

They're haunting her for the fact that she's Loki's niece. For the fact that he destroyed multiple families and betrayed many more. Something she can't help!

It's two weeks since Urikson's attack and people still blame Skyler for the whole ordeal. Even though her friends forgave her and she sleeps in the Slytherin dorms again, people still chase her through the entire castle, seeking revenge for their families. Besides the angry herds of people, Skyler's life is doing fine. Umbridge still thinks she's not supporting Dumbledore, as do her Slytherin friends. Skyler and Draco hit off again, and this, Skyler didn't really mind, but it's more the fact that she fears what will be left of her once this is over.

Their voices sound through the corridor before Skyler sees them, and she continues running. Her footsteps echo through the castle and she definitely doesn't pay attention to her surroundings as she only looks back, afraid that they're catching up on her. The combination of fabric and flesh hits her body and Skyler falls back on her arse, the cold stones of the floor hurting her spine, but nothing severe.

Her books are sprawled across her and Skyler shakes her head a few times before looking up, ready to apologize whoever she bumped in this time. No one other than Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini.

"Why the rush, Sky? It's a great day outside," Blaise comments, looking out over the field, "actually, would you like to join us with our snowball fight?"

"Sorry, but I've got a herd of angry people to avoid," Skyler mumbles, collecting all her books again. Draco goes on his knees and picks up a few books she's carrying with her.

"The Aesir arts of covering charms. Why are you carrying this with you?" Draco asks, eyeing the leather cover curiously. Skyler snatches the book out of his hands playfully and chuckles.

"My grandparents are hosting a great ball, to honour my brother's birthday. I have to attend to it, and, with all my luck, there are going to be dukes and counts with their sons," Skyler sighs, rolling her eyes. Then, she freezes, realizing that the words 'my brother'hadn't been said before.

"You have a brother?" Theo and Blaise say simultaneously. Skyler snorts and puts her books in her leather backpack, before taking Draco's extended hand to help her up.

"Why didn't you tell us about the fact that you have a damn brother?" Theo asks again. Skyler eyes the corridor suspiciously, seeing that the herd of angry people clearly gave up.

"You've already met him, and besides," Skyler scolds, "It wasn't exactly inefficient of me to keep that information from you lot."

The three Slytherin boys' eyes look uncomfortably at the ground, but Skyler inhales a sharp breath before smiling at them again.

"But that's in the past, so yes," she says, "yes I have a brother."

Draco shrugs and takes Skyler's hand in his, "So you're a big sis now, eh?" he jokes, in attempt to lighten the mood. The four friends walk outside, marching through the snow and sitting down on one of the frozen benches.

"Yeah, guess I am," Skyler sighs, "but I'm also the fifteen-year-old princess of Asgard who – to most people's opinion – isn't in any kind of relationship of romantic earth. So, a whole lot of suitors are going to try and get my father crazy enough to marry them to me!"

All the purebloods laugh, as Skyler groans annoyed, "Right, I forgot. That's how most of your futures will look like. Marrying someone your parents picked out."

"That's right, Sky, not that I really mind, I mean... Daphne's sister is pretty hot," Theo says absently. Skyler raises one eyebrow at him, and he quickly looks away from her piercing stare.

Next to her, Draco bites his bottom lip and pains himself over that remark. Who in the name of Salazar would his parents saddle him up with? Daphne, Tracy, or heaven forbid, Pansy? If Draco thinks of his future, he sees his friends, Hogwarts and the Slytherin common room. What would ever come after that?

"Hello? Anyone home, mate?" Blaise yells in front of him, waking Draco up from his daydream.

"Y-yes?" The silver blond answers confused.

"The princess – who's your girlfriend and probably one of the most wanted girls from the school, may I add – just asked you something," Theo hisses at him, but Draco just looks at Skyler questionably.

"I asked," Skyler starts, chuckling, "if you wouldn't mind it if I went to that ball alone? It's not really appropriate for me to bring a date."

Draco shakes his head, "Of course not, besides, my father would absolutely kill me if I went to Asgard with you."

Skyler raises both eyebrows, "Really now? Enlighten me, what exactly did I do wrong to make your father hate me that much?"

"Other than existing, I think it was the fact that you've been the only one to ever lie straight to his face..." Blaise sums up, "Or the fact that you practically swooped Draco off his feet and destroyed any chances of keeping the Malfoy bloodline pure?"

"I did?" Skyler exclaims, laughing.

"Believe me, Sky," Draco whispers in her ear, "you did."

_______

Hey, sorry for not updating for so long, but as I said the last time, school's a bitch and hates me. My grades are absolute shit, so I really need to take care of that now. Tell me what you think of it, and don't forget to hit the vote! xxx

[2] storm of rage ~ harry potter × marvel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें