Black Board Craze

I stand looking forwards, I see the black board at the top of my class. My teacher hadn't taken her time in discovering I that I was very bold and devious. Her action for making sure I wasn't bold and devious had not been working very well on her behalf. Mine was great.

I had the time of my life putting my teachers and class mates through hell due. I didn't realize at the time it was wrong of course, I wouldn't do such things these days. Although I wish I had at least half the courage I had back then, now. I lived being on stage doing the most silliest and stupid things you could imagine.

I thought of many things in my head of what I could put up on the blackboard. At the time I had no idea what reproduction was so, this is a PG safe at the minute, of course not knowing this left me in a class full of others that did know. I don't know the entire class manger to tell me Santa was not real however they didn't tell me squat about how baby's were made. Letting you all know, I had never encountered racism or anything along these lines..

Anyways back to the blackboard, it was right besides me, the teacher was never inside at break, so what I decided to do was find away in to the building. " I'll wait for a not so rainy cold day and use it as an accuse to get in" I thought to my self. So I did I sat and waited. For a day and it came! I was exhausted with excitement.

I rush up the stairs as fast as I could, trying not to be clumsy and fall on my face as, I had a habit of doing. When I reached the class room I grabbed my coat and hid it behind the big large blue big we had in the corner of the room, hoping if someone did come looking for me they see if my coat was there or not.

I had little time and a lot to do, suddenly the power of Usain Bolt charge through my body and the bell went..... I was so disappointed and hyper at the same time I wasn't sure what to do. All that planing for nothing. But I still had some time left so I wrote something really that really out raged my teacher.

I rush over to the bin and grabbed my coat just then, the teacher and student following arrived. She stopped and seen me at the bin, and then continues walking everyone took there seats and I sat, we're I had usually sat , at the front of the class room. It was only when the teacher had got out of her chair to write on the board she had realized what was on it.

I had never seen my teachers face turn from milk white to red onion in a split second, I took everything I had not to burst out laughing. She phoned the principle up and asked him to come see what had happened, when he arrived you could see he himself wanted to laugh. They spoke and the address the class. " Who did this" The principal asked 'like anyone who know or answer that question, we're not stupid' I said to myself.

"Kathryn! " My teacher had yelled, "she was in here over break!" The replied furiously. "I was only getting my coat but then the bell went" I talked back. " Don't speak to me like that" She screamed. The principle seen me and had fallen for my act "now, now Kathryn was only here for her coat miss" The principle stood up for me. I almost felt bad until he brought up detention.

She didnt use the black board that day, not until someone confessed... Nobody ever did

"Dear Miss White, My imaginary friend says your a fat wanking cunt, have a good day 😁"

Alone Teen Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें