Passionate Kiss

I looked around to see astonished faces,  as if I had committed a crime.  It was far from far-fetched and unbelievable. I heard ever gasp as the words had slipped my mouth so wrongfully,  even I was surprised.  I had not meant to of had done it,  but surely it had not been such a big deal. 

It was a Friday afternoon,  was doing my usual in the arts of 'up to no good' section.  While the youth club I had attended did it's best to try and " control " Me.  Now I don't know if you have ever tried to tame an over excited puppy that has no control.  But just imagine you have,  and well it's gone awfully wrong.  You did tame the pup but now you have to explain to your Mother my her dead fathers vas was broken,  the vas she treasured... 

So yeah,  I was like any child who didn't know that a condom was not a easy blow up Balloon and that boost was not a quick way to get home, just a quick way to be bouncing of the walls and inappropriately screaming slapping my chest as if someone was going to fight me.

A friend of mine had been attending this youth club,  now when I say friend I really mean "someone who actually care about my existence" And the closest thing to a hello was "fuck off". She was tall not as tall as me but tall for a girl,  she had short black hair she always wore tied up and I spiked like a heghog most of the time.  Her skin was a pale moonlight White and her eyes a vibrant grass green. 

I had been On top of the table being a lunatic,  prancing and shaking about,  had I noticed there were things on the large table,  perhaps I would not of fallen on to my friends face. She was more surprise than me and I didn't expect to headbutt her so hard.  Our faces collided and I was baffled,  due to the fact that my entire face and head had collided into a....  Kiss? 

" WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAND STILL" She screamed,  she pale white face had gone crimson red and full of embarrassment.  I just blinked not knowing what I had done wrong,  I was so clueless.  "WELL ARE YOU GOING TO SIT THERE OR APOLOGIZE!! " she asked in a tempered manner,  "well only if you do, your reacting as if I just broke your bones" I replied, smart tung-ed.

  The youth workers didn't know what to do,  we were both right.  So what did they do the sat down with a cuppa coffee and watched.  "YOU'LL BE HAVING BROKEN BONES!!  GET HERE"  She said charging towards me.  I dashed quickly around,  up and under the table.  It was only the the worker intervened.  "Both of you apologize now" The youth worker said.  And we did.

Ten years later,  now she Lesbian
God how one event can change things 😂